B4 - for ever a Ram 🐏

angieram

What truly terrible news. Just loved his total dedication and positivity. He made me laugh so much with his total non-acceptance of any reason not to be at a match. Hope his family realise how much he was loved in this community by Β those who, on the whole had never met him, but felt like they did. RIP B4 xx

Devastating news. Although I never met Daniel, I feel like we've lost a close family member. I hope both he and his family can feel the love we have for him tonight. He would have loved todays performance. RIP buddy. A legend in every sense of the word. It won't be the same around here without him.Β 

I'm very sad to hear this news. I only knew B4 from this forum and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying his pre-match rallying crys were a highlight of every match and much beloved by many on here.

In some ways it may seem small in the scale of things, posting on a football forum, but through here B4 brought joy and touching words to more than a few. I'm sure that reflects the man who those who knew, loved.

My deepest condolances to his family and loved ones.

Rest in peace Daniel, B4, forever a Ram.

Edited by RadioactiveWaste

Im so sorry to hear this sad news. I always liked forward to reading his posts, they always made me smile. I met him briefly at Blackpool away a couple of seasons ago when my brother got injured. He very kindly messaged me giving me advice on ways to help my brothers recovery in the way only B4 could. Derby have lost a super fan , RIP B4 , DanielΒ 

RIP B4, so sad and such a young age,

I only met him once, very briefly, but feel a big loss because of his presence on this forum.Β 

Condolences to his family and friends and a huge thanks to his unconditional support of our football club.

Β 

Someone further up said "Be more B4".......lovely words.Β