DCFC Fans is an unofficial fans forum, we are in no way affiliated or connected to Derby County Football Club.
Nobody likes rules we know that, but we must insist on a few anyway to keep this forum a friendly place to discuss the club we all love.....plus a few to keep our advertising partners happy.
dcfcfans.uk has a specialist team of highly trained unpaid forum law enforcement officers (moderators) that patrol these boards day and night, they do so to serve and protect the future of this forum.
You may not agree with moderators opinions on football which is understandable, but we do ask that you respect the job they do on this forum. If you find that your post/topic has removed and would like to know why, please contact a moderator that is online by private message.
A full list of moderators can be found at https://dcfcfans.uk/staff
By reporting posts you can help keep dcfcfans.uk a friendly place to share your views on Derby County, when we receive a number of reports on posts which contain prohibited content (found below), the post will be automatically hidden from public view.
This is a powerful tool and one that we put great trust in this community not to abuse. If members are found to be abusing this tool by targeting members, a warning will be issued. Please see our warning/ban policy below.
- Personal insults/profanity towards other members, players, staff, media or anyone connected to Derby County Football Club.
- Trolling of members and staff.
- Profanity, including creative spelling to avoid our filters.
- Pornography, adult or mature content and discussions. This includes any kind of nudity, partial or full.
- Violent content.
- Content that threatens or advocates for harm on oneself or others.
- Content that harasses, intimidates or bullies an individual or group of individuals.
- Content that incites hatred against, promotes discrimination of, or disparages an individual or group on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or other characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalisation.
- Libelous content containing or constituting a libel.
- Links, requests or discussions on how to access illegal content. (Live Streams).
When sharing news stories/articles from other websites for discussion on the forum, please do not paste the full story/article, only an excerpt with a link to the original story/article.
dcfcfans.uk has a filter in place for a reason, this is not intended as a creative challenge to use profanity. Posts found to be containing creative profanity including the use of numbers or * will be edited/removed from the forum.
At times we may feel you have over stepped the mark and a warning is given, a warning is nothing more but a heads up to say your post(s) are not acceptable on this forum.
Moderators reserve the right to issue permanent bans without warning for more serious offences.
2 Warning Pts = 1 Month Ban
3 Warning Pts = 3 Month Ban
4 Warning Pts = Permanent Ban
Each warning point expires after 3 months
When given a warning you will be given a reason by the moderator, if you would like to discuss the warning further please contact the moderator by PM. Please do not discuss yours or other members warning points or bans on the forum.
Any member found to have multiple accounts will have all their accounts permanently banned. If you have trouble accessing your account please contact us for help. https://dcfcfans.uk/contact/