B4 - for ever a Ram ๐Ÿ

angieram

Dreadful news - it wasn't until I saw the photographs that I realised he was the chap that used to sometimes chat to us before the game on his way up to his seat - I only wish I'd known at the time.....

Thoughts with his family, friends, and everyone on here that was touched by his infectious love for our club - RIP Daniel

Just come on to catch up on the afternoon's "Great day at the office", and was immediately hit with this thunderbolt!

Utterly gutted!ย ย ๐Ÿ˜ข

Yes, he's wound me up in the past, on occasion.ย  Sometimes I've had a nibble at him.ย  Sometimes I've bit my tongue and said nowt.
But oh so much more than that, his total and utter positivity was never disregarded, and his loyalty to, and passion for, DCFC was never... ever... doubted.

I'm not ashamed to say, He's been... and will remain for eternity... more of a Ram than I'll ever be.ย ย ๐Ÿ

ย 

Such devastating news does indeed put everything into perspective.ย 
Today's game comes a distant second behind this... even to the point that I'm really not in the mood any more, for a catch up on the matchday thread... but do you know what... today was precisely the sort of performance and result that would have delighted him... and just what he would normally have predicted with his blind, unwavering faith.ย  Despite my mood, I'm gonna read the lot... and read every single word in his memory... with a raised glass in hand!ย ๐Ÿป

I hope you were watching from above, B4, (Of course you were... silly me!) and I hope it put a massive grin on your face... and a spring in your step, now you are finally free at last, from your physical pains.
Feel free to bellow through the clouds "I told you so"!ย  ย ๐Ÿ˜

I'm sure many of us will mark your gut-wrenching passing in any number of ways in the coming matches... be that privately and/or publicly, and it is no less than you deserve.

I won't hesitate to twirl myย scraver in your honour at future games, and my DCFC flange will forever be at half mast.ย ย 

Sleep well, dear Buddy.ย  Up The Rams.ย  See you at the promotion party.
xxx
๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿป๐Ÿ

I was sat with him before the match on Sunday and he was telling me how ill he had been recently but when I received the news last night it was a total shock.

Daniel was always a positive cheerleader at away games, the very definition of a supporter that was always there through the good times and more importantly the bad, encouraging the team.

Angie introduced me to him as a fellow forum member a few years ago and Iโ€™m glad she did, it was good to get to know him as part of the football family, he will be greatly missed.

My condolences to his family especially his dad who was always there for him.

Rest in peace dear friend. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ข

3 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Awful news, devastating for his poor family, I hope they know how much he meant to his fellow fans. He was unique, one of a kind, staying strong and positive because he truly believed in the club. Rest in peace Daniel.ย 

Thatโ€™s awful news and knocks you back on your heels in shock, what was his original โ€˜handleโ€™ B4ev1s etc something like that

So shocked and saddened to hear this news.ย 

His unwavering positivity for his beloved Rams will be sorely missed. It wonโ€™t be the same on here without you.ย 

Sending my condolences and love to all his friends and family.

RIP B4 โค๏ธ๐Ÿ

Edited by Ramrob