B4 - for ever a Ram ๐Ÿ

angieram

RIP Daniel. We didnโ€™t know each other and I never had the pleasure of meeting you but to me , on this forum, you were Mr Derby County. I loved your positivity and your passing puts everything concerning DCFC into perspective. My heart felt condolences to your family & friends. Your passing came too soon, I hope you are at peace and we will all miss you. Today was for you B4.ย 

Awful news ๐Ÿ˜”

Unfortunately, having a family member who spent their life battling health problems and passed away far too young is something I can sympathise with. Hopefully his family can see the impact he had on this community and that will give them some comfort in this incredibly difficult time.

B4โ€™s exhuberant optimism for the Rams can be repalced.

RIP Daniel

Edited by jimbo jones

I didnโ€™t know B4. In fact I know very little about him. I just knew from his posts about his loyalty and his positivity towards the rams. Even when the chips were down he always posted something positive or even started positive threads. It made me smile.

He might be almost a stranger to me, but I thought he was great.

Given how up and down we have been this season, I just wonder if todayโ€™s result was โ€œmeant to beโ€ as a tribute to B4.

My condolences to his family.

I don't post on here too often nowadays, but I'm always reading and keeping up to date. I was totally stunned and saddened to see this topic.

I've always read B4's posts and admired his loyalty, positivity and dedication to his beloved Rams.

I will truly miss him on here. He has set an example to us all to live our lives to the fullest extent possible whatever challenges we face.

Rip Daniel.

In over 50 years of watching the Rams, I've been lucky enough to see many 'legends' play for us and many a discussion is to be had on who is the greatest of all.

However, there is only one undisputed legend amongst us all on dcfcfans.uk and that's B4.

Although I never met B4, I couldn't help but admire his undying faith in our club, especially over the recent difficult years.

My thoughts are with those who knew and loved him. RIP Daniel.

1 hour ago, Gaspode said:

Dreadful news - it wasn't until I saw the photographs that I realised he was the chap that used to sometimes chat to us before the game on his way up to his seat - I only wish I'd known at the time.....

Thoughts with his family, friends, and everyone on here that was touched by his infectious love for our club - RIP Daniel

Same here. Heโ€™s been sitting near me for years, having the odd chat as we passed on the stairs etc, and I never realised who he was until I saw the photos. ย Well **** โ˜น๏ธ.

I reckon we rename the main forum in his honour - The B4 Derby County Forum or something. ย Itโ€™s not going to be quite the same without him.

Once a Ram, always a Ram ๐Ÿ‘.

Never met the lad but choked up reading this awful news. Derby County seemed to be his life, he obviously loved the club so much. He also came across as a gentle soul, always quick to apologise if he thought he'd offended.

38 is no age at all. I'm glad he saw an improbable late fightback at Crewe in his final match, I hope it brought him a lot of joy.

RIP Daniel, Ram forever