B4 - for ever a Ram 🐏

angieram

First time I met him was when he was working at the Showcase Cinema in the Derbion. Β  Β He checked my ticket and told me where things were. Β 
Such a nice lad and an avid Derby County fan .

I hope Derby County recognise him in some way Β 

Condolences to his family and friendsΒ 

RIPΒ 

As I say a true Rams FanΒ 

Once a Ram always a Ram Β 

Β 

31 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I still have the PM he sent me inviting me to chat with him if I needed to when my mother passed away. This news has upset me nearly as much as that sad day two years ago.

He sent me a PM at the beginning of COVID when I mentioned that my niece who was a nurse on a COVID ward had contracted it. He was just as positive as he always was with the Rams. I never met him in person, but I confess that I did shed a few tears when I read Angie's post. Life really is a b*****d sometimes.

2 hours ago, Srg said:

The lad was so positive and so Derby County to the point it made people laugh at times, but that was just him. Unwavering in his love and belief in Derby.

Stark reminder for everyone, none more so than myself, to be a little bit more B4.Β 

Best wishes to his family.Β 

That’s not a bad legacy.

”We should all be more B4.”

Stick that on a banner, cos it’s bloody true.

A bit of unwavering positivity goes a long way.Β 

This a real kick in the nuts. We all knew he had health problems based on his posts here, but I had no idea they were so serious. He was so positive and passionate about everything, even, it turns out, in the face of his own problems. Jesus, he had every reason to be down, more than most, but it seems absolutely nothing could bring him down.Β 

Just imagine a world where we were all a bit more B4.Β 

3 hours ago, angieram said:

I have some very sad news this evening.Β  Daniel (B4) died earlier this week. He was just 38.

As you know, he has been battling numerous health conditions for a long time, but always remained cheerfulΒ  and was the most loyal supporter of his beloved Rams, home and away.

He was at the match at Crewe and gave his full support as always.Β 

Daniel leaves behind a grieving dad, mum and sister. Our thoughts go out to them and we only hope they get a little comfort from knowing how well loved Daniel is by all who know him.Β 

Here are a couple of photos that his dad agreed could be shared. I'm sure many of you have others, as Daniel loved a selfie at the game.

David is hoping to arrange a more fitting tribute in time, but for now please raise a glass in his memory and a good Derby win today. I am sure that's what Daniel would have been doing tonight.

Β 

FB_IMG_1699725136962.jpg

FB_IMG_1699725154697.jpg

That is so sad πŸ₯² I nearly posted what had happened to him about a week ago as he hadn’t been posting of late. My thoughts are with his family. The forum won’t be the same without you B4 🐏

No, no, no, please God no 😭

I am truly heartbroken by this terrible news.

B4's positivity helped me through some difficult times.

He helped us all when the club faced its own difficulties. Never once did he lose faith in the Rams.

I've been missing his posts recently and now there will be no more. This is a very sad day.

RIP B4, Ram legend and a great lad 🐏

Such sad news.Β  My thoughts are with his family and friends.Β  When I was going through a trying time it was Daniel who contacted me to lift me up with words of support and caring.Β  He was going through much worse, yet he reached out to me in a selfless loving way, it shows what kind of stand up fellow he was.

Rest in peace dear boy.