B4 - for ever a Ram 🐏

angieram

I have some very sad news this evening.  Daniel (B4) died earlier this week. He was just 38.

As you know, he has been battling numerous health conditions for a long time, but always remained cheerful  and was the most loyal supporter of his beloved Rams, home and away.

He was at the match at Crewe and gave his full support as always. 

Daniel leaves behind a grieving dad, mum and sister. Our thoughts go out to them and we only hope they get a little comfort from knowing how well loved Daniel is by all who know him. 

Here are a couple of photos that his dad agreed could be shared. I'm sure many of you have others, as Daniel loved a selfie at the game.

David is hoping to arrange a more fitting tribute in time, but for now please raise a glass in his memory and a good Derby win today. I am sure that's what Daniel would have been doing tonight.

FB_IMG_1699725136962.jpg

FB_IMG_1699725154697.jpg

First and foremost, my thoughts are with Daniel's friends and family, I cannot imagine what they are going through right now.

I heard the news last night and it came as a huge shock, B4 as we knew him so fondly by will be a huge loss to the forum.

He was Mr Positivity, Derby County's biggest cheerleader, even during the bad times his positivity would shine through.

I know his Dad was at the game today with a scarf on his seat, whilst we haven't closed the gap on Portsmouth in Daniel's final rallying call on this forum, I'm sure he will be over the moon with the 3 goals and 3 points today.

DCFC Fans will be honouring Daniel in time to ensure he remains in our memories, we will also be contacting the club in due course to see what can be done during a game.

Suggestions are welcomed as we all come to terms with the loss.

Rest in peace Daniel. ❤️🐏

Oh that is so sad Angie x. We all had a friendly giggle with B4. He always took even the worst and put a positive outlook on it. He’d have been delighted that Collions scored a brace today. His match report would have given us a lift as always A proper Ram. You’ll be chatting with Cloughie now “young man” . Much sympathy to his friends an family. 

That's so awful to hear, especially when he has not been on lately.  I remember seeing his account when I read the first forum when I was only 8 years old first supporting Derby and was always a well known and well liked member. Didn't really know him in person but always seemed very positive and well spoken of.

Edited by Marriot Ram99

Yes notived at the game that the seat he has sat on for many years had, his scarf on it with the words, R. I. P. on, and some flowers on as well, i sit 4 or 5 rows down, he was so positive , and loved the Rams so much, he will definitely be missed by many Rams fans and others who knew him, so pleased Derby put a performance on today, B4 would have loved the teams positive attitude and result today. 

Edited by DerbyAleMan

14 minutes ago, David said:

First and foremost, my thoughts are with Daniel's friends and family, I cannot imagine what they are going through right now.

I heard the news last night and it came as a huge shock, B4 as we knew him so fondly by will be a huge loss to the forum.

He was Mr Positivity, Derby County's biggest cheerleader, even during the bad times his positivity would shine through.

I know his Dad was at the game today with a scarf on his seat, whilst we haven't closed the gap on Portsmouth in Daniel's final rallying call on this forum, I'm sure he will be over the moon with the 3 goals and 3 points today.

DCFC Fans will be honouring Daniel in time to ensure he remains in our memories, we will also be contacting the club in due course to see what can be done during a game.

Suggestions are welcomed as we all come to terms with the loss.

Rest in peace Daniel. ❤️🐏

Devastating news and puts everything else into perspective. Maybe we could name one of the threads after him (a La the Jim Smith room). Players and managers come and go but they will never have more love and devotion for DCFC than the fans. No fan could be passionate about the Rams than B4. 😢

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Devastating news and puts everything else into perspective. Maybe we could name one of the threads after him (a La the Jim Smith room). Players and managers come and go but they will never have more love and devotion for DCFC than the fans. No fan could be passionate about the Rams than B4. 😢

I think B4s Derby County Forum would be perfect.

Edited by Rev