Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

17 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

What is the origin of the name Kirchner?

German: from Middle High German kirchenaere 'sexton', hence an occupational name for a priest, an assistant at a church, or the administrator of church property and possessions.

I think our prayers are about to be answered!

Bless you.  Bless you all.

Is this finally the German CB?!

Submitting a bid is a long way from doing a deal.

If there are multipul bidders (or CK thinks there are likely to be) it further complicates things. If nothing else, the two bids are likely to not be very directly comparable in their terms and clauses and exlusions and caveats. And of course, the administrators duty is to creditors, not to the sound govenance or future prospects of DCFC.

For a start, the bid will almost certainly be written to look like an offer too good to refuse to the administrators, but have quite a lot of caveats about what they get for that price, administrators then say well actually...something along the lines of - We'll pay headling figure "eleventy million pounds" (small print we actually expect to pay a lot less for x, y, price conditional on z which we're pretty sure you can't meet etc) - but hoping the high stcker price gets them into a preffered bidder position to negotiate.

Can’t see the money in this, Slync.i0 has around 100 employees and has managed to raise $60m of investment to grow the business.

that’s pocket change for a billionaire, he has little online presence so I’m a bit sceptical on this one