Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

6 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Let's hope Radio Derby ask Rooney about this after the game.

Rooney said he would hope to have an update by today's game, so, given that the window is now open and some of his players are free for poaching, you would hope he is fully abreast of the current situation.

amused raven symone GIF

Big Benny Hill fan Mackworth ?

58 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

For all the people, who have not caught up with this thread - 222 pages in, this is where we are -Mel is still a ###t, Kirching pulled out, Appleby is rumoured to be fronting a consortium, Curly sue and Wycombe are still trying to liquidate us. Nothing is imminent and sod all will happen in the next 48hrs. 

If I was to pick out just one tiny morsel of that post, be it for factual accuracy and/or entertainment, it would be the term "Curly Sue".

I have made the decision to steal that term forthwith, and use it myself whenever the said permanent-waved smog-knitter requires referencing within my own forum ramblings.

I offer no apologies for such plagiarism, but do so offer my sincere gratitude.

?

33 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Let's hope Radio Derby ask Rooney about this after the game.

Rooney said he would hope to have an update by today's game, so, given that the window is now open and some of his players are free for poaching, you would hope he is fully abreast of the current situation.

amused raven symone GIF

Doctor Who Yes GIF

6 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Read my post above. I think you may have completely misinterpreted how this works.  But bottom line is that MSD are calling the shots, they are the only secured creditor.

Morris didnt value his own stadium it was valued by an independent valuer.

Even so after COVID and with a distressed tenant I agree it would not be worth £81 million now. It would be worth a lot more than £20 milion even without Derby as a tenant, and even without any significant redevelopment. You could use all the units for a start, the shops , the cafes and function rooms. Plus refit the concourse. Even without the 33k seating inside and the actual stadium itself it would be worth over multiple millions , including the associated land.

Helpful, thanks