Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

2 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

His profile on Linked.in is kinda weird

He ran his own "entertainments" company for 4 years - then did a couple of years at Best Buy working on their Magnolia home theatre (sorry, theater)  range. Then did 18 months in sales and marketing at a family label making business, before starting Slync.io 4 years ago

He's only 34 so that pretty much accounts for everything he's done since graduating college

I don't see how he can be a billionaire - and if he was, why is he raising $70m dollars of funding from investors and not just taking it from down the back of his sofa?

That reads to me, as he's desperately trying to grow a young promising business - fair play to him - but

Something doesn't quite add up, as to why he has to find investors to grow his own company, yet is suddenly dead keen on buying a football club that needs at least that much money again,  just clear it's debts as a starting move

100% with you, somethings way off 

5 minutes ago, Derbados said:

I can’t find anything remotely suggesting this guy is close to being a billionaire. 

sorry but my bull**** radar is pinging all over the place here, somethings not right with this. 

You’re probably right, but there’s nowt on the telly……….fills a couple of hours on a Monday night.?

Edited by Old Spalding Ram

5 minutes ago, Derbados said:

I can’t find anything remotely suggesting this guy is close to being a billionaire. 

It is very rare for someone worth a billion or more to not have that made public knowledge or articles linking them to their wealth and even his company accounts suggest he’s not even worth multiple hundreds of millions. 

I remember when Simon Jordan was adamant that Erik Alonso had serious wealth etc etc, turns out he didn’t have a pot to **** in 

sorry but my bull**** radar is pinging all over the place here, somethings not right with this. 

Agreed, there can be levels of discression but it's very hard to have that much ligitimate wealth without it being attributed to you.

Excellent! The best years of Derby County are in front of us!!

So, we’ve got at least 2 Premier League titles, at least 1 FA Cup and at the very least  a Champions League semi final to look forward to, as well as the Watney and Texaco Cups.

F817AA51-F60C-46B5-95AA-E9098CE6A93A.jpeg

Edited by Rammeister

26 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

What are the hurdles and a new one?

The new one is Wycombe have hit Quantuma with writ today in an attempt to sue us for their relegation last season. They are saying we should have been relegated and want around 6 million in TV money.

In my opinion, if that’s their issue shouldn’t they be taking that up with the EFL ? 

Hope Quantuma tell them to take a hike.

Edited by Pearl Ram

Just now, Pearl Ram said:

The new On is Wycombe have hit Quantuma with writ today in an attempt to sue us for their relegation last season. They are saying we should have been relegated and want around 6 million in TV money.

In my opinion, if that’s their issue shouldn’t they be taking that up with the EFL ? 

The weren’t even in the Champ when this alleged breach took place anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

The new one is Wycombe have hit Quantuma with writ today in an attempt to sue us for their relegation last season. They are saying we should have been relegated and want around 6 million in TV money.

I did think that was an hilarious story..looks like they have just dropped a 6m bill on the Admin hoping it will just get paid lol their owner really is special..

Edited by Yani P

11 minutes ago, Warwick Ram said:

So the guy writes one letter and all our fans are creaming themselves. Remember Mel was a ‘fan’ so could do no wrong and look what happened.

He appears better qualified than Alonso but still very little on him when you look online.

Nope!

Wycombe!!!! Their owner needs to really get back in his ducking box! What an absolute Bamford!!! 

Breach happened when they were league 2!  Shouldn’t have even been promoted! Only reason the case against us didn’t conclude is Boro brought their own action and delayed the whole process 6 months!! Absolute Bamfords!!

??????????????

1 hour ago, roboto said:

It seems that Slync.io is very much invested into blockchain stuff, which could mean he’s very wealthy, about to be very wealthy, or the whole internet will explode and we will all be poor and die out like the dinosaurs.

https://swiftmomentum.com/forget-bitcoin-place-your-blockchain-bets/

I doubt even Bitcoin could lose value faster than Jacob Butterfield.