Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

He seems pretty much committed and wants to be seen as a big fan of football wanting to take on Derby. I don’t think it matters if he’s got Billions or not it’s making the right decisions and growing the club rather than throwing $ millions at the club. That is what got us to where we are now. 

6 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

He seems pretty much committed and wants to be seen as a big fan of football wanting to take on Derby. I don’t think it matters if he’s got Billions or not it’s making the right decisions and growing the club rather than throwing $ millions at the club. That is what got us to where we are now. 

He's going to have to throw $millions to buy the club, Unless he's doing a Burnley borrowing the loot to buy the club

Just now, SouthStandDan said:

At least this chap has a legitimate business, unlike the previous potential owners. Not a dodgy shady group with no clue as to where the wealth comes from.

Fingers crossed he keeps quiet on social media and gets the deal over the line. 

Problem is he has a legitimate business but his turnover looks nowhere near enough to finance a football club. 

He either has a lot of money elsewhere or is part of a wider consortium 

Can see why people would be having flashbacks to Erik Alonso over this, but think there’s two key differences here:

1. The administrators aren’t Mel. There’s no way this guy makes it to the stage of making an official bid if he doesn’t prove he at least has some money.

2. Slync.io is a legitimate company. They sponsor a number of top level golfers and tournaments, I recognised the brand as soon as I saw it from watching on TV. No Limits Sports Limited (ffs) did not have any clear operations, other than stuff Alonso seemed to make up as he went along.

The guy doesn’t appear a billionaire by any stretch of the imagination, but that doesn’t mean he can’t run the club. It’s quite possible he’s a front man for some bigger money men behind the scenes, who could provide the funding to him. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if that $76 million to slync.io came from one Micheal Dell, who I think it’s already been mentioned would be willing to provide further loans like I believe he’s doing at Burnley.

Its likely there’s a second party which is yet to be revealed, which is who Nixon was referring to. I suspect that will be the big money man behind the Appleby/Rush/Moxey deal, who will blow anyone else out the water if the bid comes in. Suggestions of David Tepper make a lot of sense, what with his links to Glick and therefore Appleby.

29 minutes ago, David said:

See where you're coming from, thought it was a decent letter to the fans though, acknowledging his interest in buying the club and confirming he his going through the process now.

A decent letter?

Decent?

Mate - with sexy apostrophe use like this I'd say he's marriage material 

image.thumb.png.7676c9335380ba8725d9634d0afd0aee.png

?

?

?