Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

1 minute ago, David said:

Alternative to a charm offensive, I mean you wouldn't expect anything less surely?

Quietly go about his business until it’s almost official? The fans don’t get to decide who the owners will be, so just feels like a play.

As I said, we’ve been here before with liars and egos vying for our attention. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy to hear some development finally, but once bitten, etc. 

8 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

I was wondering this, but would be a huge coincidence

Yep, it does unfortunately, though we were told thee were multiple parties from the US amongst the 7 to progress to NDA and proof of funds. Had a quick peep and it seems he's wealthy but nowhere close to being a billionaire. Not sure what to make of it unless Nixon has got it wrong...

EDIT - ah, might be two after all

#likebuses

Edited by 86 Hair Islands

I can’t imagine the ‘American Billionaire’ is Chris Kirchner. Kirchner is a successful businessman who has very impressive business, that looks to be ascending from the outside looking in, but significantly off being able to generate a billion. 

I would guess the billionaire is someone else otherwise we’re being spoon fed ********. When in all honesty we just want someone with the money to run the club, not necessarily a billionaire, who will make more right decisions than wrong.

Just now, Woodley Ram said:

IT company, 70 is big for a software company, large profits generated for what they do. He has lots of dosh

It's really not bud and what's more, he's had to raise funding for the firm. That may be by design but $4.7 mill turnover ain't a whole lot with 70 employees.

3 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Yep, it does unfortunately, though we were told thee were multiple parties from the US amongst the 7 to progress to NDA and proof of funds. Had a quick peep and it seems he's wealthy but nowhere close to being a billionaire. Not sure what to make of it unless ixon has got it wrong...

Only other thing is that Nixon is normally very quick to take credit when he is right, all quiet so far.

3 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Quietly go about his business until it’s almost official? The fans don’t get to decide who the owners will be, so just feels like a play.

As I said, we’ve been here before with liars and egos vying for our attention. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy to hear some development finally, but once bitten, etc. 

Exactly this, Just 1 that's out of the starting blocks, Saying the right things makes him look good.

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

See where you're coming from, thought it was a decent letter to the fans though, acknowledging his interest in buying the club and confirming he his going through the process now.

We've all been looking for communication, knowing what's going on, now we know we have at least one confirmed party instead of a Daily Mail "sources" liquidation headline.

How credible he is will be down to the administrators and EFL. 

1 hour ago, YoxallRam said:

You mean, you’re going off what the first reply to that tweet says…

On 24/05/2021 at 12:29, Jubbs said:

This is extremely weird. I've heard Tepper's name be mentioned by someone before but can't for the life of me remember who and where it was.

To add some more weirdness into it, David Tepper appointed Tom Glick to be Carolina Panther's President and Glick, as we know, our former CEO.

Now is this just Erik Alonso being Erik Alonso, or is there actually something going on?

No.