Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

So Nixon is responding to some fans questions but I would bet a bottom dollar if someone asks him how this guy is a millionaire, then he won’t have a clue.

Also Nixon and Steve Nicholson both release something at roughly the same time…. A letter which was issued through the Press Association.

Am I daft here or where is the scoop from either of them?

However like anything, people hang on Nixon’s cocktails like he’s the messiah whilst Nicholson needs to get something released in today’s social media world so has no time to do proper due diligence on this guy.

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Really interesting guy Chris Kirchner. Talking about using blockchain technology and AI in supply chain and logistics to achieve end to end transparency. He might not be super wealthy now but if he positions his company at the forefront of this, he will become very very rich!! This stuff for Supply Chain and Logistics is gold dust!! 

That might very well be true - and you can see that investors are backing him to grow that business - to the tune of $70m or whatever equity it is he just raised

I just don't see how any serious investor can think putting a similar amount into a "troubled" football club, just to clear debts is a similarly genius plan.

Unless it's some kind of gigantic ponzi with layer upon layer of investors all being told that together they can make DCFC a European footballing force?

50 minutes ago, Retro_RAM said:

I understand Wycombe's feeling a bit harshly done here but what I don't understand why is it with us? EFL hasn't deducted us points for FFP breaches... yet. So are they suing because we went in to administration this season and not last season?? If so, then surely they'd get laughed out of court.

If / when the EFL does give us a point penalty for FFP then again it was not our decision when they actually dock us these points.

But surely once take over happens ffp issues will be gone saying we shall be under new ownership.

11 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Or in case the twitter link decides not to work as is possible

Welcome to many of my new followers… I appreciate the kind words I’ve received from many of you. It’s hard to respond to them all (any public attention is a bit foreign as my companies are private, hence the difficulties finding any information on them) but wanted to thank you for your support as I work through this process.

Out of legal obligation regarding the NDAs I cannot comment on the specifics of my offer, specifics of the status of the club or squad, and details of that nature. We were sensitive of those obligations with my letter and notified the administrators ahead of its release. In the interest of transparency (and backing up the values that I shared in my letter) I’ll share some things I’ve seen questioned the most and dispel a few myths floating.

1) I’m not a billionaire… not sure this matters But again, I promised honesty However I’ve done well enough to acquire and fund a club. The administrators are very diligent and required a minimum of £100M in proof of liquidity to even get to the point I am at in the process. 2) No hot dogs or cheerleaders planned at this point 3) I will be attending the match on Saturday against Blackburn. 4) As things go with this process I will continue to share as I am legally able to while being respectful of the EFL and the administrators. They are both doing a wonderful job, care about the future of the club and will not let anything like some of the past public debacles happen again. The EFL are clear that they want sustainable and fiscally responsible clubs that will last for generations. As a fan those are a few of the things I would want to know, so I thought it would be right to Share with all of you.

Have a great evening and we will see you soon! - CK

It’s good to hear some positive news. CK’s honesty is refreshing and the info he has put out has been interesting so far. Comparisons to Alonso are easy when you consider his age and potential wealth, but I don’t think he’s a chancer.

It will be interesting how the new owners are decided if there is more than one buyer interested. Is it simply a case of the richest gets the club?? 

"I'm not a billionare, not sure that matters"

OK dude, no, it doesn't matter.

What does matter is you're probably going to losing between £1m and £2m a month on this thing and running out of that makes fans pretty mad. Unless you get to PL you're not likely to get any of that money back. If the fun and status of owning an english football club is worth that to you and you can afford to sustain those losses, welcome aboard.

19 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

"I'm not a billionare, not sure that matters"

OK dude, no, it doesn't matter.

What does matter is you're probably going to losing between £1m and £2m a month on this thing and running out of that makes fans pretty mad. Unless you get to PL you're not likely to get any of that money back. If the fun and status of owning an english football club is worth that to you and you can afford to sustain those losses, welcome aboard.

I thought MM said we had a sustainable model now?

Even with our points deduction we are looking competitive. 

Bielik back soon.

Add a striker to this squad and we could be very competitve and also not leaking money.