Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

21 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

His wife's Twitter (assume it's hers) makes interesting reading. She's got links to horse racing and in particular Coolmore Stud.

It's my belief that the photo's that were out last week at the Luton game including this fella(in shot talking to Rooney)Gary Cook and a well known assocaiate of the Coolmore operation.

Those who know racing,will know that some of the big Irish owners were part owners of Manchester United before it was sold to the Glazier family and they are also own golf courses and resorts.

Interesting.

Are you suggesting that those level of people. Im thinking magnier/jp mcman are at the very tope there and previous ties to utd.

Who do you think the well known associate photographed is?

Are you drip feeding something in here.....

10 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

it isn't exactly suing, according to the guy. It's just with the lawyers

Yep - From what they are saying it's more that they have lodged a speculative claim with the administrators 

Which will be looked at and the exam questions are "are they legitimately owed this money?" and "would DCFC have paid this money to them if they hadn't entered administration?"

That'll be a brace of "no's" then

Idiots. I might as well lodge a claim for a refund on my last 10 years season tickets as we "failed to get promoted"

16 minutes ago, KBB said:

Interesting.

Are you suggesting that those level of people. Im thinking magnier/jp mcman are at the very tope there and previous ties to utd.

Who do you think the well known associate photographed is?

Are you drip feeding something in here.....

Might be wrong but I'm certain the small fella with Pearce and the admin guy is Magnier Junior. As an amateur he had his fair share of wins as a jockey and rode Rhinestone Cowboy in the early 00's.

1 minute ago, Charlie George said:

Might be wrong but I'm certain the small fella with Pearce and the admin guy is Magnier Junior. As an amateur he had his fair share of wins as a jockey and rode Rhinestone Cowboy in the early 00's.

Could well be. Rooney links to former man utd owner? Wife of American with potential links? Money man?

5 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

Rooney's rode a few more I'd bet?

Whether they were "winners" or not is up for debate tho.

31 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Wycombe!!!! Their owner needs to really get back in his ducking box! What an absolute Bamford!!! 

Breach happened when they were league 2!  Shouldn’t have even been promoted! Only reason the case against us didn’t conclude is Boro brought their own action and delayed the whole process 6 months!! Absolute Bamfords!!

??????????????

Plus there wasn't a breach. And if there was EFL were contributory negligent for not spotting it earlier.