Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

Whilst, like many, I am clearly interested in how much money he has, has anyone checked out whether this guy has ever been implicated in the murder of a journalist, or the oppression of a large number of people, particularly women and homosexuals? Actually, scrub that. Seems none of those are a bar to evidencing you are a fit and proper person to run a football club. Come on Chrissie boy, show us the money!

He hates Forest I heard? Does that count?

If all of his 'wealth' is tied to the valuation of his company then I'm not convinced.

To say he's an Alonso is harsh, Slync is a legit business, but like many tech business the valuation is based on the amount of funding/investment it has pulled in as opposed to how much money it actually makes. Paper wealth, no substance.

I might be wrong.

Not impressed to be honest from what I can see online at least. My business turns over significantly more than this outfit (Slync. io) and I certainly can't afford to buy DCFC, wouldn't be able to fund it for a month...I think this is another Erik Alonso, emperor has no clothes, raises their profile by attaching themselves to DCFC and flatters egos. But no money to back it up.

15 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Whilst, like many, I am clearly interested in how much money he has, has anyone checked out whether this guy has ever been implicated in the murder of a journalist, or the oppression of a large number of people, particularly women and homosexuals? Actually, scrub that. Seems none of those are a bar to evidencing you are a fit and proper person to run a football club. Come on Chrissie boy, show us the money!

He grew up in South America and has a surname that originates from Germany, I presume therefore that he must be a direct descendant of Mr. Hitler himself.

I've watched the Boys from Brazil and know my stuff.

4 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

He grew up in South America and has a surname that originates from Germany, I presume therefore that he must be a direct descendant of Mr. Hitler himself.

He's clearly related to Cristina Kirchner fernandez and therefore has the backing of the entire argentine state. 

So that's us with 20 pesos in the bank and the corpse of Diego Maradona on the bench in the January transfer window.... ?

2 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

He's clearly related to Cristina Kirchner fernandez and therefore has the backing of the entire argentine state. 

So that's us with 20 pesos in the bank and the corpse of Diego Maradona on the bench in the January transfer window.... ?

Should be some decent red wines available in the concourse mind....

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Genuine question, has there ever been a firm link to him, or is it just a name some Derby fans have randomly brought up? 

I think it's more a case of 2+2=5. Tepper has a direct link to Glick, who then links to Appleby.

Someone like Tepper would be a dream and I'd be over the moon if he was involved in the Appleby group, but equally I can't believe he'd be interested in us.

Equally, there seems so little about Kirchner online (especially if he is a billionaire...where is the money coming from?), That I'd be surprised if he is acting on his own.

50 minutes ago, David said:

I understand Wycombe's feeling a bit harshly done here but what I don't understand why is it with us? EFL hasn't deducted us points for FFP breaches... yet. So are they suing because we went in to administration this season and not last season?? If so, then surely they'd get laughed out of court.

If / when the EFL does give us a point penalty for FFP then again it was not our decision when they actually dock us these points.

4 minutes ago, Retro_RAM said:

I understand Wycombe's feeling a bit harshly done here but what I don't understand why is it with us? EFL hasn't deducted us points for FFP breaches... yet. So are they suing because we went in to administration this season and not last season?? If so, then surely they'd get laughed out of court.

If / when the EFL does give us a point penalty for FFP then again it was not our decision when they actually dock us these points.

I don't in anyway see how there harshly done by.  They got up by default, weren't in the league during this apparent FFP breach, as you say we weren't in admin last season and they got relegated because they let Andre Wisdom score against them in injury time.  

34 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

That's OK, we've been crying out for a decent right winger since Tealinho left.