Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

Really interesting guy Chris Kirchner. Talking about using blockchain technology and AI in supply chain and logistics to achieve end to end transparency. He might not be super wealthy now but if he positions his company at the forefront of this, he will become very very rich!! This stuff for Supply Chain and Logistics is gold dust!! 

3 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Not convinced at all, strikes me as another Alonso/Sheikh. No idea who Nixon is speaking to but I would be shocked beyond belief if this man is even a multi-millionaire, let alone a billionaire

Didn't the administrators make any potential owners provide proof of funds of £5 million? Therefore he's at least a multi millionaire. 

59 minutes ago, Warwick Ram said:

So the guy writes one letter and some fans are getting excited but many more are a little sceptical and are not getting remotely carried away. Most are probably adopting a healthy “we’ll believe it when we see it” approach. Remember Mel was a ‘fan’ so could do no wrong and look what happened.

He appears better qualified than Alonso but still very little on him when you look online.

FIxed that for you.

Just now, Andicis said:

Didn't the administrators make any potential owners provide proof of funds of £5 million? Therefore he's at least a multi millionaire. 

Good point, did forget about that. Still, I'd be amazed if he is a billionaire. Normally billionaires - and especially young ones who are first generation billionaires - have a bit more of a public profile than this guy. 

54 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

The new one is Wycombe have hit Quantuma with writ today in an attempt to sue us for their relegation last season. They are saying we should have been relegated and want around 6 million in TV money.

In my opinion, if that’s their issue shouldn’t they be taking that up with the EFL ? 

Hope Quantuma tell them to take a hike.

Exactly , wasnt us that delayed it 

and more to the point if they can press charges against us 

then can we not do the same for both villa and qpr that beat us by breaking ffp in those two years ( by more than us lol) and so gained an unfair sporting advantage 

2 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Good point, did forget about that. Still, I'd be amazed if he is a billionaire. Normally billionaires - and especially young ones who are first generation billionaires - have a bit more of a public profile than this guy. 

From the outside it looks like Quantuma are pretty competent so far. I've no idea what this guy is or isn't worth, but not sure we should dismiss him yet. 

Whilst, like many, I am clearly interested in how much money he has, has anyone checked out whether this guy has ever been implicated in the murder of a journalist, or the oppression of a large number of people, particularly women and homosexuals? Actually, scrub that. Seems none of those are a bar to evidencing you are a fit and proper person to run a football club. Come on Chrissie boy, show us the money!

35 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

So I’m guessing the two bids are the following 

Group A = American consortium, Kirchner, Irish businessmen with Cook as CEO

Group B = Appleby, Rush and Moxey with chief backer Tepper 

I think it will be one of these 

Where does it say 2 bids have gone in mate