B4 - for ever a Ram 🐏

angieram

6 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

So sad, such a legend.

Even with all his issues he still messaged me with support when my close family were/are suffering with illness.

Always Mr Positive.

He is the light that will never go out.

R.I.P fella.

B4 messaged me earlier this year when my mate and fellow ST holder was dying.

Β 

Be more B4.

Very sad news. Β I never met B4 but you form a picture in your mind. Β His positivity was fantastic, his glass wasn’t just half full, it was full to the brim and overflowing.

His positive views about the club, how we would win every game, we could overturn the points deductions, his interesting valuations of players. Β The posts that I miss and always made me smile the most were when a poster said they couldn’t get to the game and the solutions he would offer. Β Simply brilliant.

Now let’s go and get promotion!!

My condolences to his family and friends.

RIP B4 🐏.

Just home and logged on to this forum on a high only to read this devastating news. Totally gutted.

Driving home I had been wondering 'where did that performance come from?' now it is obvious!!

B4 inspired the best performance of the season. He was in that changing room, he gave the prematch talk.

Never had the privilege to meet you Daniel but what an inspiration, never to be forgotten.

Condolences to his family and many friends. RIP Daniel you are irreplaceable !!

3 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Terrible, terrible news. Love to Daniel's family and friends. B4 had a huge, Ram-shaped heart. This place will be diminished without him - he epitomised the community that is dcfcfans. Heartbreaking.Β 

Such sad news.

You're right Carl. This forum won't ever be the same without B4.

He was a true Ram.

RIP B4.

When I heard this sad news last night, I was absolutely gutted, B4 was such a positive man, an optimist in times of mediocrity, a true believer who only faltered once, when we were on the brink 16 months ago. The thought of losing his beloved Rams, filled him with dread.

However, it is only tonight, reading everyone's tributes, with an unashamed tear rolling down my cheek, that the bigger picture emerged. Tales of chats at service stations and concourses, his passion at at games and most tellingly, the private messages of encouragement or empathy when other posters were going through a tough time. Even when he had his own troubles, which would have left most of us exhausted and probably would have prevented all of us attaining his relentless positivity.

The reason behind those chats and messages, as well as good human nature, is we are family. We have something which binds us together, a shared love, a community. We live in a polarised society, where politicians, media and social media seek to expose and amplify any divisions and isolate us. However, we have an attachment, a forum, a club, a badge, a team to rally round and no-one rallied round The Rams more than B4. For those, like B4, who may find life hasn't always been kind or easy, that sense of attachment is even stronger and more important.Β 

They say you die twice in life, once when you stop breathing and again when people stop remembering you. Daniel, we will remember you, we will remember your rallying cries, your kindness to others and most of all the purity of your faith for the team you love.Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

Edited by sage

When the DET forum collapsed and most people came over here, there was a period of time when B4 hadn't appeared, and there was obviously a massive gap. Then he found his way over and this forum became complete... Now there will forever be an empty glass at the table, a missing rallying cry. Bless you @B4ev6is. You were the best of us.

Oh no no no !!😞 was only thinking today I how quiet B4 was on the forum 

when somebody you’ve never met can constantly make you smile with such unwavering positivity and enthusiasm and kindness to others then they are a special person and Daniel aka B4 was a shining example to all of usΒ 

Im so upset by this and my would like to pass on my sincere condolences to his family on this devestating news.

I always loved hearing B4,s valuation of one of our own players and his positive mindset Β to always support the team he loved no matter what …he was truly a real legend of a fanΒ 

You will very much missed on here and also at games and when we go up I will raise a glass to you…B4 you will never be forgottenΒ 

rest in peace dear Daniel 😒

Been out all day and just got in. First stop the forum to bask in the positivity and joy of a great win, and saw this 😒

I didn't know you mate, or ever meet you but jeez your passion, your belief in this team of ours, your rallying cries, your innocent naivety whenever someone gently pulled your leg - you leave behind a legacy your family should rightly be proud of. We'll miss you B4. RIP fella 🐏

Edited by BucksRam