Conor Hourihane - Signed 2 year deal

Caerphilly Ram

12 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Not sure you’re right on that - we don’t have any large creditors any more, it’s all written down as part of exiting admin. There will still be any previously agreed transfer payments (for Bielik etc), and it’s possible we’ve agreed some longer term payment plan with HMRC, but it will be an agreed plan (£Xm a month for Y months or similar). There aren’t any creditors demanding a chunk of any big bit of income we get.

It will, but they will need to be advised of any large cash sums coming in as part of a large arrangement to consider against the debt. Lest when I used to deal with these things.

One hell of a signing, if we can make it stick. Lends credence to Knighty going, imo.

New CF
    NML                            Sibley                  Barkhuizen
                       Hourihane             Bird

That gets me excited. Assuming we can keep hold of Bird, of course, if not, it's Thomson.

7 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

One hell of a signing, if we can make it stick. Lends credence to Knighty going, imo.

New CF
    NML                            Sibley                  Barkhuizen
                       Hourihane             Bird

That gets me excited. Assuming we can keep hold of Bird, of course, if not, it's Thomson.

If we can find a decent New CF and the 2 lads from Brighton join then we'll arguably have a better 1st team (on paper) than we had last season... and that side would have easily stopped in the Championship with points added back on etc... I'm also getting excited!

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Brilliant news, he’s the player I was most excited about. Unreal signing at this level and a real statement of intent. FWIW, I’ve been told him and Chester are very close and effectively came as a package, so I’m expecting him to sign shortly too.

Come as a package how? Are they big mates ?