Conor Hourihane - Signed 2 year deal

Caerphilly Ram

9 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Nixon doesn't half talk a load of cr*p. I could come out with the vague, general comments that he does.....

He's a t*** and tw@ts talk crap. He tries to make out he is all ITK with his cryptic messages. To me it just makes him look like a second rate journo making an intense amount of speculation based purely on guesswork.

Edited by DanS1992

11 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

He's a t*** and tw@ts talk crap. He tries to make out he is all ITK with his cryptic messages. To me it just makes him look like a second rate journo making an intense amount of speculation based purely on guesswork.

Exactly ?

37 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

Nixon is the one who broke the news of our interest and being in talks

8 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Its like the one on Twitter now about Burnley being interested in Knight.

That pretend ITK with the green colour on it says:

"Burnley interest in Knight is real, no official contact yet but bids expected"...how do they know its genuine if there hasn't been any contact? 

I got told a couple of weeks ago there were four bids in for knight - absolutely no idea how much or who but I do believe it, I would much prefer it if he signed an extension and stayed 

where is the official confirmation that we cant pay fees for players?

at the end of the day nobody knows what our embargo will look like

im not sure i believe that we can offer players huge wages but cant pay fees, that makes zero sense

Edited by alram

3 minutes ago, alram said:

im not sure i believe that we can offer players huge wages but cant pay fees, that makes zero sense

Pretty sure fees within reason will be allowed .  There is a fee normally with any loan anyway.  I suspect those fees will need to generated before being spent because of restrictions and some fellas just spent a fortune on the club that was overvalued and will probably not want to shell out more when he's paying Mels bar tab.  Plus we need to find another 1.5 million or so for Bielik pretty soon unless we sell him to cover it.

There will be caveats in place regarding sales as well.  The largest creditor will accept us spending a certain amount on bringing in/ replacing players from cash generated to ensure the business remains healthy going forward or we may default .  However, they will want one of payments should large sums come in - say 5 million for Knight of around 40-60% of the fee. It will be in any agreement and It makes sense to do that anyway.

11 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

There will be caveats in place regarding sales as well.  The largest creditor will accept us spending a certain amount on bringing in/ replacing players from cash generated to ensure the business remains healthy going forward or we may default .  However, they will want one of payments should large sums come in - say 5 million for Knight of around 40-60% of the fee. It will be in any agreement and It makes sense to do that anyway.

Not sure you’re right on that - we don’t have any large creditors any more, it’s all written down as part of exiting admin. There will still be any previously agreed transfer payments (for Bielik etc), and it’s possible we’ve agreed some longer term payment plan with HMRC, but it will be an agreed plan (£Xm a month for Y months or similar). There aren’t any creditors demanding a chunk of any big bit of income we get.

37 minutes ago, alram said:

I wouldn’t worry about it.