Paul Warne appointed as Head Coach

Nuwtfly

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Or he didn't fancy Blackpool - they had to go back to an 'old manager' when Rosenior said no.

I imagine he's been given his coaching job back because it's cheaper than sacking him.

We *need* out of this league and we should be doing better than we are.

We needed out the championship look where that got us...

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

For goodness sake let’s have some dignity for David Clowes .

We don’t know the situation yet 

Yes, there seems to be plenty of fans who don't know the meaning of the word 'interim'. Maybe Clowes has accessed the situation we're in and the way things are going and decided to choose a different type of manager.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yes, there seems to be plenty of fans who don't know the meaning of the word 'interim'. Maybe Clowes has accessed the situation we're in and the way things are going and decided to choose a different type of manager.

It’s his prerogative.

He has put his neck on the line buying Derby County .

Lets just wait and see what the thinking behind this. 

Was always to be expected given the clue was in his job title as interim.

Not sure what the total surprise was, the timing maybe but the results and performances have been very, very variable under Rosenoir.

Obviously Clowes saw enough concern with the perpetuation of our wretched away record to act now. 

7 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Right just had an update, not a good one either unfortunately. Rosenior's position still unconfirmed. Some say staying in a coaching role some say gone and left the club. I've personally been told he's staying. Some players are not happy and have asked DC for Liam to stay. Players are desperate for him to say as he's a great coach. Apparently, Paul Warne is in. 

MY OPINION: 

Think its personally too soon for him to go but rumours of him stalling on a contract may have swayed DC to act to either push him to accept deal or demote him to assistant too.

I will check with Beryl ??

I'm not gonna lie... VERY stupid decision. You don't let a manager go after this amount of games, building a team spirit and relationship with a team that's been together 7-8 weeks.. we're 7th in the league.. just finding our feet and now you want someone else to come in who will have a new philosophy?

Unless it's a decision by LR rather than us, very stupid decision. Some of our players are here because of their bond with LR and without him, I think the likes of Knight etc will be gone in January. Just my opinion obviously, but far too soon for decisions like this. Look after those that stood by when the ship was sinking when they could of left, but didn't For the love of the club and us as fans.

?????

2 hours ago, Big Trav said:

Complete BS, Rosenior is staying 

8 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Right just had an update, not a good one either unfortunately. Rosenior's position still unconfirmed. Some say staying in a coaching role some say gone and left the club. I've personally been told he's staying. Some players are not happy and have asked DC for Liam to stay. Players are desperate for him to say as he's a great coach. Apparently, Paul Warne is in. 

MY OPINION: 

Think its personally too soon for him to go but rumours of him stalling on a contract may have swayed DC to act to either push him to accept deal or demote him to assistant too.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bx9s2exl7ktfdebulpql

15 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

MY OPINION: 

image.gif.de9d8dd7b4df784e2c0a6ece93d91455.gif