Missing Supporters

Eatonram

Not sure if crowds are down everywhere, butter drop in support though the gate is a bit alarming. Have we lost 1000s for good? Will we get back to over 20k when the season tickets are sold? Got to be a concern. This team I feel would benefit from the encouragement you get from passionate vocal support.

2 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

Not sure if crowds are down everywhere, butter drop in support though the gate is a bit alarming. Have we lost 1000s for good? Will we get back to over 20k when the season tickets are sold? Got to be a concern. This team I feel would benefit from the encouragement you get from passionate vocal support.

We need to spread them about a bit more so it looks fuller.

4 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Multifactorial:

1. COVID 

2. Last season and quality of football

3. Holidays

4. off-field stuff.

Last 2 games I see lots of green shoots of Wazzaball emerging.

I was thinking it’s a perfect storm for low attendances. But looking at other teams, we stand out as massively below average. I can only assume that the off field stuff must be the major difference between us and other clubs 

It’s down to the farcical season ticket system and off field shananigans.

Everyone else got them sold before the start of the season.

Myself, as a multi year season ticket holder, have only been to the Salford game. I didn’t go to Huddersfield or Boro. I have bitten the bullet and forked out for Forest though it does wind me up that a league match is not included.

After that it’s Stoke and onward we go.

I imagine a few are like me but I doubt it will account for the 10k that are missing.

I think the off field actions have done for most of those missing. My feeling is we’ll be up to 20k by Stoke and I suppose it depends how we get on after that.

12 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I'm not missing them. Its fine to be down to the number that we are who are fully behind the team.

I'm sure the missing fans will miraculously return next week and so will the moans and groans when we dont score in the first 10 minutes.

Ah so everyone not able to come is a moaner?

2 minutes ago, 24Charlie said:

It’s down to the farcical season ticket system and off field shananigans.

Everyone else got them sold before the start of the season.

Myself, as a multi year season ticket holder, have only been to the Salford game. I didn’t go to Huddersfield or Boro. I have bitten the bullet and forked out for Forest though it does wind me up that a league match is not included.

After that it’s Stoke and onward we go.

I imagine a few are like me but I doubt it will account for the 10k that are missing.

I think the off field actions have done for most of those missing. My feeling is we’ll be up to 20k by Stoke and I suppose it depends how we get on after that.

What is farcical about it?

If it is so farcical that you decided not to go to the first 2 games, what has changed that made you buy a ticket for the Forest game?

27 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Multifactorial:

1. COVID 

2. Last season and quality of football

3. Holidays

4. off-field stuff.

Last 2 games I see lots of green shoots of Wazzaball emerging.

Factors 1 and 3 are the same for all clubs but we appear to have taken the heaviest hit proportionally in drops in match days attendances. 

Factors 2 and 4 are singular to our club and have had the most pronounced impact, supporters are voting with their feet.

I also don't like the comments along the line of well if they're not coming to games then they can't be true supporters - if the club are disenfranchising people enough to make them stay away from games then that's absolutely unacceptable.

Edited by Tyler Durden

If the attendance being down means the bloke behind me never comes back then I am all for it. I can count the amount of positive things I have heard him say about the club and the players on the fingers of one hand *not being from Nottingham that is 5 or less.

I never understood what he used to get from coming to the games.