Missing Supporters

Eatonram

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

You think all the missing supporters are queuing up waiting? Could be. ??

Bit premature. Update on the DCFC website today says this: 

And albeit with a temporary limited service due to staff shortages, the Ticket Office phone lines will be manned between 10am-4pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to primarily help with processing Season Tickets.

Full details on 2021/22 Season Tickets can be found by clicking here.

Whilst acknowledging some supporters’ frustration in not being able to engage directly with a Ticket Office representative, the club asks for patience whilst it endeavours to answer a backlog of email enquiries and processes tickets for Saturday’s home league game against Nottingham Forest (12:30pm kick-off).

7 minutes ago, angieram said:

Bit premature. Update on the DCFC website today says this: 

And albeit with a temporary limited service due to staff shortages, the Ticket Office phone lines will be manned between 10am-4pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to primarily help with processing Season Tickets.

Full details on 2021/22 Season Tickets can be found by clicking here.

Whilst acknowledging some supporters’ frustration in not being able to engage directly with a Ticket Office representative, the club asks for patience whilst it endeavours to answer a backlog of email enquiries and processes tickets for Saturday’s home league game against Nottingham Forest (12:30pm kick-off).

There's been a compliment of staff there for a while, My Brother who passed away never took up the offer of a refund or Rams TV free untill the end of the 2019-20 season, We cleared his flat out and we found a letter from DCFC stating he had not taken up the cash refund offer, He was given more time...pretty sure it was until end of Feb 2021, He passed in mid April this year, So he never bothered.

My Daughter asked if she could write a letter to DCFC and see if she could get the refund, She sent his death certificate and letter by email, A reply was sent within a week asking for a little time as they were very short staffed, A cheque followed mid July for the full amount.

Well done DCFC...an Animal charity were £89 better off.

There is a huge shortage, @Ellafella, you are right. But a ticket office at the beginning of the season is vital! It's like a theatre putting on a play with no one to man the phones or the ticket office! Derby might be beginning to sort out the ticket situation now but they've had loads of time to put things into place. I was made redundant in July of last year because of the pandemic. How about we go down and offer our services if they are short staffed? ?

2 hours ago, Tombo said:

I can easily get down to go for a slash in the middle of the half, not have to squeeze past people on the row, and only miss about a minute or so of play, quite good really.

You selfish creature! Only ever thinking about your own needs! ?

Edited by Miggins
better post!

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I know you might be neveouse but sooner or later you going face your fear head on you cant let cov19 win mate life is way to short for that.

Thanks, B4ev6is. We are going out lots more places now as I hope you are managing to do as well. I just like to stick to places for the time being which I think are fairly low risk. If it was just myself to consider I would be much bolder!! In the meantime I'm sure you'll agree that it's great to get back out amongst people even if we still socially distance. Keep safe and enjoy!?

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

I sometimes forget that supporters are watching a football match rather than a performance of La Boheme in Covent Garden. 

Having watched the dramatic and OTT performances by some  Middlesborough players on Saturday and their diva-ish behaviour, you might well have thought you were at Covent Garden or even a pantomime. The dirty bar stewards! ?

27 minutes ago, Miggins said:

Heathen!! ?

No, it was the Marriage of Figaro, I think.

Although your post reminds me of the Saturday night I came out of a West End theatre, having watched something less highbrow, to be met with a motorcycle gang akin to the Hell's Angels. 

Leather and tashes everywhere. I said to the missus let's get a move on, it's obviously going to kick off around here.

She gave me an exasperated look, as women often do to their partners, slipped her hand in mine and guided me safely past G.A.Y.

On 21/08/2021 at 20:01, Ellafella said:

Multifactorial:

1. COVID 

2. Last season and quality of football

3. Holidays

4. off-field stuff.

Last 2 games I see lots of green shoots of Wazzaball emerging.

Yep, actually 16k through the gate not bad considering all that.....

13 hours ago, Chester40 said:

I'm confused...have you finished with her or is she just refusing to come and at home making tea? 

? LOL

Just to digress and clear your confusion. The one that became my wife kind of refused to come many years ago, would rather make the tea, after having had her dainty teenage feet trampled on in the Popside.

Hindsight, I should have gone somewhere else that game but i’m kind of glad as she didn’t fancy it again, since she has her own hobbies, whilst football is for me, my mates and now kids. She went the odd other game, but the last one was possibly when we played Leicester in the play off final; she hated the result, trip home etc 

As for the “lady” who sat next to me, I really hope she moves elsewhere or doesn’t bother for several reasons.

2 hours ago, Miggins said:

Thanks, B4ev6is. We are going out lots more places now as I hope you are managing to do as well. I just like to stick to places for the time being which I think are fairly low risk. If it was just myself to consider I would be much bolder!! In the meantime I'm sure you'll agree that it's great to get back out amongst people even if we still socially distance. Keep safe and enjoy!?

Yes I am but to be honest no social distancing at all now.

4 hours ago, Miggins said:

I'm glad to get back to normality  but I will still do everything I can do to protect my 90 year old mum who I care for and my father-in-law who had a second operation in April for lung cancer. I am enjoying freedom with lots of walks and picnics but because of the above scenario I am hesitant to mingle in crowds, even if outdoors.

Totally fair enough and good for you, sticking to your principles . 

It will be so great to welcome you back to PP . When the time is right and you are ready 

Thats what that pre match video about the passing of the 103 year old rams fan is all about 

It was really beautifull to see the reaction of the crowd to that. watched the away fans. Every one of them was clapping - well done to them. Up The Boro. On this occasion only …