Get him gone.

Rev

For the love of God mel,we have two games left,just get rid of Rooney somehow and get Mac to try and salvage at least our dignity and hopefully our position in the championship.

After all your sackings of half decent gaffers and all the money you have spent,we are balking at getting rid of the only manager to get us relegated to the third division in 40 years????

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

I'd keep him, it's only 2 games that we have left and it's not the time for change at this late stage. 

I don't buy the fact that it's all on Rooney,when the defending is so poo and we don't score many I don't think many managers would do better, yes there would be some out there but not many we could have got because to me it's more on the players. 

If we go down then I probably wouldn't keep him though, just because I'd like someone with League 1 experience who can get a team well organised. 

Just now, Marriott Ram99 said:

I'd keep him, it's only 2 games that we have left and it's not the time for change at this late stage. 

I don't buy the fact that it's all on Rooney,when the defending is so poo and we don't score many I don't think many managers would do better, yes there would be some out there but not many we could have got because to me it's more on the players. 

If we go down then I probably wouldn't keep him though, just because I'd like someone with League 1 experience who can get a team well organised. 

So if we stayed up you think he'd be the man to build a team? Just curious.. ive seen nothing from him to suggest he's worth keeping 

1 minute ago, Stockyram92 said:

So if we stayed up you think he'd be the man to build a team? Just curious.. ive seen nothing from him to suggest he's worth keeping 

If we stay up I'd give him a chance, when we had Bielik we looked a different side, get some quality players in in the summer who have some compusure on the ball and a more solid defence then we won't be as crap as this. 

If we go down I think we will need someone else though, because it will be a harder job if we go down. 

2 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

If we stay up I'd give him a chance, when we had Bielik we looked a different side, get some quality players in in the summer who have some compusure on the ball and a more solid defence then we won't be as crap as this. 

If we go down I think we will need someone else though, because it will be a harder job if we go down. 

So as soon as key player gets injured next season he's off the hook of it goes tits up?  Its his job as a manager to deal with that, I won't accept that the loss of one player is the reason for what we're seeing at the moment? The fact that bielik is injured doesn't excuse the performances against Preston and today? That's not the lack of bielik, its the lack of any organisation or any tactical knowledge or experience 

16 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

I am sure you could say the same about the Brum players before Bowyer took over, Manager has to ultimately take responsibility for performances and results....