Get him gone.

Rev

It's his ******** bravado "we won't go down" thing a couple of weeks ago that's really pissed me off, fine if you can back it up and show that you've motivated the players and  given them some belief in themselves, and that they believe in you bu otherwise it's just empty words that you you look like a complete rick when there's nothing to show for them. ducking *********.

5 minutes ago, Rev said:

Sorry Wayne, your time is up.

Mac III, IIII, VI I don't care which version we call on, just get it done.

3 games to go, one experienced manager on the payroll, no point him sitting in the stands watching the useless spud-headed Scouser take us down.

Who will pay Wazza off then?

Just now, Coconut said:

It's his ******** bravado "we won't go down" thing a couple of weeks ago that's really pissed me off, fine if you can back it up and show that you've motivated the players and  given them some belief in themselves, and that they believe in you bu otherwise it's just empty words that you you look like a complete rick when there's nothing to show for them. ducking *********.

Plus yesterday's "I've told the players I don't care about the performance, just get a result."

Looks like they heard the first part of that sentence

Was it Birmingham who got Redknapp in for 2/3 games and they stayed up? 

Obviously, not ‘arry....actually sod it, can’t do no worse. 

Irrespective of who managers is the squad is just not good enough. Other than a biliek and Joz most of the squad are passed it or not equipped for this leauge.

Not defending Rooney ,didn't want him in the first place however he did appear to initially turn things around with performance and results.

I think he needs a crack at the whip ,given some money as any manager would. However would be interested to see if lampard would consider taking the role 

Edited by ram1964

1 minute ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Rooney out.

coaching staff out.

players out.

Mel out.

every single one should be ducking ashamed of themselves. It’s embarrassing how bad they are. I lived through the 11 points season and this comes close. 

they’re all a disgrace.

This is worse. We at least knew we were too poor to compete regularly and were unlucky in at least 8 games. The standard of opposition now is terrible and we make them look like world cup winners. By far the most embarrassed I've been supporting this club.

The lack of effort is totally abhorrent.  Even the two or three that were putting in a shift have nothing left in the tank from carrying the rest of the tools.