Get him gone.

Rev

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Percy hasn't always got things right. What about him quoting the standard line on Keogh or the EFL appeal? They have been pooh-poohed on here. Keogh isn't entitled to £2m and the EFL appeal would be a fine. All the spouting of the fake Sheik stuff made him look a bit silly.

What % of his posts about the Rams has he got wrong over the last 3 years would you say, roughly (Wayne/Coleen)

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Percy hasn't always got things right. What about him quoting the standard line on Keogh or the EFL appeal? They have been pooh-poohed on here. Keogh isn't entitled to £2m and the EFL appeal would be a fine. All the spouting of the fake Sheik stuff made him look a bit silly.

To be fair it seems like everyone at the club was fed misinformation about the Sheikh Khaled takeover. Whole thing was a farce, I’m pretty sure Percy was only relayed information that the club also thought was true. 

3 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I might be wrong but i swear I heard him talk about it in an interview once when he was going through his god awful period with us. Would be interesting if any players/coaching staff did have an occasional nosy on forums.

I'm sure he said he did once - I remember hearing it on the radio.

I think he also said a lot of players obsess over it when really they should leave it alone, they know when they've played bad or good or whats going, if they're carrying injury or whatever but some just can't help themselves (I think Sav was largely talking about himself, he's always been a bit insecure like that).

I bet some of the players read the forum and I imagine the club keep an eye it for *libous statement*

Anyway, yes, Percy says allegedly, so we can't take it as true. It however, in my opinion it seems plausable (at least).

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think he also said a lot of players obsess over it when really they should leave it alone, they know when they've played bad or good or whats going, if they're carrying injury or whatever but some just can't help themselves (I think Sav was largely talking about himself, he's always been a bit insecure like that).

I once met Robbie Savage immediately after we'd played Bristol City. When he came out of the tunnel, he was really distressed and visibly upset, because (in his words) he said that he felt he was working really hard on the pitch but he just couldn't manage to win the fans over.

I remember feeling really sorry for him at the time. He gave me a good 15 minutes of his time and even posed for a picture (which I still have!)

Really lovely bloke from all accounts. But definitely took things to heart.

30 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Well it might help...

I don’t get the need to get Maclaren installed as manager for 3 games.He had his chance ,failed twice and #issed off to Newcastle in between.Rooney can only play the cards he has been dealt,he can encourage the players to commit and try but he can’t force them too.Rooney hasn’t failed yet and the wally ain’t the answer.

1 minute ago, Turnstile said:

I don’t get the need to get Maclaren installed as manager for 3 games.He had his chance ,failed twice and #issed off to Newcastle in between.Rooney can only play the cards he has been dealt,he can encourage the players to commit and try but he can’t force them too.Rooney hasn’t failed yet and the wally ain’t the answer.

Steve Mac failed ? I would love to go back to those days that he was failing rather than have to endure these successful ones ?

51 minutes ago, ScamRam said:

Is everyone missing the point that MacLaren has taken Sports Director degrees or something like that in the last few years and therefore taken a new direction in his career. He is not here as a chuffing coach, ex coach, ex manager so stop saying he should take charge of the next 3 games, be the next manager, advise Rooney, take training etc etc. 

Calm down Coleen ?

4 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Steve Mac failed ? I would love to go back to those days that he was failing rather than have to endure these successful ones ?

We all would but there’s no guarantee that any one else can get more from the squad it’s shocking, completely devoid of any quality.

1 minute ago, Turnstile said:

We all would but there’s no guarantee that any one else can get more from the squad it’s shocking, completely devoid of any quality.

Well we can only judge the current Manager unfortunately......buck stops with the Manager...

21 minutes ago, Turnstile said:

If you don't understand the seriousness of the situation then you must be flexible enough to have your head in the sand. 

58 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Evidently that can’t be the case as some clubs have been doing better. Check Derby’s home form before lockdown and after. Obviously it won’t affect every team the same 

yes but the point is you can't use COVID as an excuse.