Get him gone.

Rev

Okay, that's it. I no longer know why I support Rooney. If we kicked him out and threw mcclaren in the last 2 games I'd feel like we could actually win them and stay up. Reevaluate at the end of the season but ultimately end this deal we've got with Rooney purely because he's a big name. 

Edited by networker1884

7 minutes ago, networker1884 said:

Okay, that's it. I no longer know why I support Rooney. If we kicked him out and threw mcclaren in the last 2 games I'd feel like we could actually win them and stay up. Reevaluate at the end of the season but ultimately end this deal we've got with Rooney purely because he's a big name. 

You must be an extremely tolerant person. 

Or else have your head in the sand

This is now way, way worse than under Cocu. Under Cocu it was garbage but it was garbage because the players were not technical enough to do what he wanted. I don’t even think Rooney knows what he wants from the players right now.

No system, no style, nothing. 

Edited by IlsonDerby

everyone thought Birmingham were gone. They changed manager and have won 5 and only lost 1 of their last 8 games. They are now looking like finishing mid table! Why the hell did we not do the same?, everyone could see how bad it was going. Why are we continuing with Rooney/Rosenior, have there actually been any signs things will turn round? because i haven't seen any.  Wake up Mel !!!!

definition of insanity, "doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results."

10 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

how bad do we have to get for Rooney to be sacked?

this is worse than Cocu ball now

Literally the entire game we just tried to hoof it into the area, it is just painful to watch as well as being completely useless

They said on the SKY coverage that Brum would love the Rams just to hoof it upfield on to the heads of their big defenders....so what was Wazza’s cunning plan....hoof it upfield on to the heads of their big defenders. Priceless ineptitude....

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

He should have walked after the last game and at least given us a chance.

Mind you I blame myself for this one,I was out initially,when we were winning and only got back in time to watch both Brum goals go in.

I turned on 80 minutes in to hear the final score. Think I’m cursed.

5 minutes ago, Ilsonram12 said:

If the takeover goes ahead no matter what league we are in, the takeover team need to shake it up from top to bottom starting with the manager

I think the new buyers are waiting to see what division we are in before they complete,if we go down it will be Rooney gone and so will the takeover

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

They said on the SKY coverage that Brum would love the Rams just to hoof it upfield on to the heads of their big defenders....so what was Wazza’s cunning plan....hoof it upfield on to the heads of their big defenders. Priceless ineptitude....

how many other clubs worldwide would have a manager in charge for 35-40 games and still nobody has a clue what the managers style of play even is. 

we have turned into a joke of a club.