Get him gone.

Rev

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

I dont think reading this forum that anyone thinks "we're too good to go down" or we are too good for players/managers either now or earlier in the season. 

I didn’t clarify what I meant very well sorry, was mid rant and influenced by alcohol. I meant that the ‘we’re too to go down’ mentality led to the rooney appointment and it to be seen as a good idea. Essentially to appoint a rookie at that moment suggests we don’t think we will be in a relegation scrap at the end of the season.

On the second point, look how people talk about Keogh, Bennett, Malone, Holmes, Martin, Evans, Whittaker who are in teams in better positions than ourselves.

5 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Yet the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly & expecting a different outcome.  Bit like our 40 yard punts up to their centre halves today... 

so many other examples of that under Wazza....at least Knight was ineffective today in his preferred role and not stuck out wide again...

finally figured out what Rooney's management style is. He's a mimic, sets up to match the opposition every game, despite the fact they've been playing that way all season so will obviously be better at it than us. ?

Fairly sure i remember Mel looking for Lampard's replacement, saying that they must play attacking football, it's the Derby way.

Please Mel get rid of Rooney & his coaches, we want our Derby County back!

3 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

I didn’t clarify what I meant very well sorry, was mid rant and influenced by alcohol. I meant that the ‘we’re too to go down’ mentality led to the rooney appointment and it to be seen as a good idea. Essentially to appoint a rookie at that moment suggests we don’t think we will be in a relegation scrap at the end of the season.

On the second point, look how people talk about Keogh, Bennett, Malone, Holmes, Martin, Evans, Whittaker who are in teams in better positions than ourselves.

Why ever were you drinking!!! See more what you mean now. Was ridiculous appointment but assume was more about keeping the Red32 money flowing than anything. Assume Wayne would have been off if he hadnt got the job. In many of those players cases you mention I dont like 3 of them but not because I think we're too good for them! And at risk of being banned I dont think we are good enough now for Martin - I dont think we would have been where we are if he had stayed

So. How do we get this clown out the club?? 

Pre Preston- performance isn’t important it’s the result - 0-3

Pre Birmingham- preparation has been great, we know what we need to do - 1-2 

What next?? Pre Swansea, we have been to Twycross zoo and observed the monkeys, we know how to get a positive result. 

It is tiresome and embarrassing now. I no longer watch the pre or post match interviews with Rooney as I cannot cope with the drivel. 

How did we come to this. 

17 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

finally figured out what Rooney's management style is. He's a mimic, sets up to match the opposition every game, despite the fact they've been playing that way all season so will obviously be better at it than us. ?

Fairly sure i remember Mel looking for Lampard's replacement, saying that they must play attacking football, it's the Derby way.

Please Mel get rid of Rooney & his coaches, we want our Derby County back!

If we are thinking that,imagine how the team feels,all playing out of position,playing football that doesn't play to their strengths and watching everyone go backwards in their development.

That's why I called for Mac for so long,he brings the best out each player's,gets them enjoying the football again..all of which brings confidence and success.

And makes more of us happy too,which helps sell tickets and merch

Everyone's a winner,eh Mel....hint,hint.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

This decline started with Cocu, a shambolic appointment whom has significantly contributed toward a this decline. Mel’s poor judgement (again).

Then Wayne gets the job and Mel asks his ‘yes’ man Rosenior to be his assistant. I’ve made my feelings know about Ros on this forum. He can baffle you with ******** and comes across all knowledgeable. That’s why Mel was ‘impressed’ with him when he was a pundit. Reality now showing he is clueless but has far too much confidence in his ability as a coach. He can just dazzle you with words and Mel was sucked in. You get idiots promoted at the work place whom have similar attributes when realistically they are poor at the job. Was a bang average player also. 

Anyway, I want Rooney out. But realistically, is that going to happen even if we do go down? The answer is no, and he will only go unless he walks. I am sure Mel has twatted about with his contract which means he can’t get sacked or whatever, and 32 red would responsible for any big pay out even if he does. Why would 32 red pay out when they want him at Derby for advertisement reasons and no doubt earning profit with him being their manager. Even though the contract was created when he was playing, likely to have been altered slightly to reflect his now managerial status. So 32 red won’t pay out and neither will Mel cause he is skint. 

This Spanish Del Boy has already said the allure of Rooney was why he wants to buy the club so again it seems we are stuck with him. I also think this deal will collapse, gone all quiet again (shock).

Club is in a real mess, and although people want Rooney gone, myself included, it won’t be simple at all for the reasons stated above. 

5 minutes ago, belperram9 said:

Anyway, I want Rooney out. But realistically, is that going to happen even if we do go down? The answer is no, and he will only go unless he walks. I am sure Mel has twatted about with his contract which means he can’t get sacked or whatever, and 32 red would responsible for any big pay out even if he does. Why would 32 red pay out when they want him at Derby for advertisement reasons and no doubt earning profit with him being their manager. Even though the contract was created when he was playing, likely to have been altered slightly to reflect his now managerial status. So 32 red won’t pay out and neither will Mel cause he is skint. 

Does Mel not realise he would get more money sacking Rooney and staying in the Championship than going down and keeping him.

What I just can’t understand is how good we looked in some of that purple patch: being tight at the back, creative from corners, high energy and tempo — to this. It can’t just be Bielik surely. The reversal in form is literally top 3 to bottom in two very clear phases of the last 1/3 of the season. It’s unreal. 

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

That makes horrific reading mate but yet here we are,nearly relegated to boot and we still listening to Wayne's nonsense pre and post game interviews.

In what other team would records like the above be tolerated and it's manager rewarded by continuing on like we are comfortably mid table with nothing to play for?

5 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

That makes horrific reading mate but yet here we are,nearly relegated to boot and we still listening to Wayne's nonsense pre and post game interviews.

In what other team would records like the above be tolerated and it's manager rewarded by continuing on like we are comfortably mid table with nothing to play for?

Unbelievable we gave this Bamford a 2 and a half year contract as manager. Ridiculous to reward a novice manager with a contract like that.

Edited by SecretDave