El DerbyCo

roboto

1 minute ago, Barney1991 said:

Just show Mel a bank statement of 75 million block the details out and away we go. Heck alonso did it and he’s as thick as 2 planks can’t see a reason we can’t do it. First point of call is sack Pearce and get someone in who can count to 10 as he’s meant to be in finance 

Professor Plum! The EFL's accounting expert. We'll apoint him.

I think I'll just use my bank account but use MS paint to show the balance as being about £80m

Job's a good un.

8 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I was about to say £10 for the first person who finds it listed on AirBnB. Turns out he couldn't even be arsed to leave his house to make himself look good.

He's a charlatan and a liar. I think I can call him that now without getting in trouble. The evidence is too strong.

Of course he is. How dare he post footage of MoodHoover Towers claiming it as his own! 

?

One idea we have is why don’t they do an apprentice version of the Derby takeover scenario. Al groups interested perform tasks. Getting tik tok houses who can spot a player. If we go for the Derby way who can find the best way to get another efl case going 

49 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

On the plus side, I'm putting together a credible bid to buy Derby County.

I don't have any actual money. I don't have any experience in running a sports team, or in fact any business. I don't have a financial backer, but I hope that by having a deal to buy a business that makes massive losses every year, I will attact some financial muscle.

I am willing to create a tiktok account to engauge with fans.

I don't have a website.

I expect to be on Talksport tomorrow morning explaining how I am going to buy the right players no matter the cost and bring forward a new golden age.

I do not intend to retain the managerial services of Mr Rooney or the current coaching staff.

The scariest thing is Morris will probably take you seriously 

1 hour ago, Tombo said:

I don't think there's a single thing about this football club I like at the moment. The players, the coaches, the management, the current ownership, the potential future ownership... all of it is a bitter disappointment.

I understand your sentiment but please don’t forget the fans. We ARE the football club. I remember Clough on ITV, speaking in front of fans protesting against Maxwell, saying that we would be here long after Maxwell was gone. He was right.

Maxwell, Morris, Keogh, Glenn Skivington...we have and will see them all off and will be left standing. We are Derby. We are here because we care and all the mud and poo being thrown at us from all sides can slide off as far as I am concerned because, as much as I dislike it at the moment, I am bonded to and love this football club. So Gibson, EFL, bitter Leeds fans and the twitterati can all sod off. 

2 hours ago, Tombo said:

I don't think there's a single thing about this football club I like at the moment. The players, the coaches, the management, the current ownership, the potential future ownership... all of it is a bitter disappointment.

I like Jason Knight and Louis Sibley, they try hard. 

3 hours ago, angieram said:

If that house is worth £42 million, Pride Park was a snip at £80 million!

Are you serious? Get on the estate agent’s website and have a proper look! Behind the camera, there are three wooden swallows on the wall, getting bigger in size from right to left. The guest bathroom has avocado coloured suite and brown cork tiles on the wall and the outside toilet has flushable cistern overhead. Ooh, there’s also economy 7 heaters throughout. None of that at the iPro!

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

In fairness to the EFL they are doing a better job of vetting this guy than Mel did. 

Exactly. A simple request that the guy deposits a significant amount, as proof of funds into a UK bank account. If Mr Morris didn't make a similar request to the Fake Sheikh and Alonso at the outset, he couldn't have been very confident of their proclaimed disposable wealth. 

21 minutes ago, ramit said:

Even as i am sure that it is an exceedingly foolish question, i will ask it anyhow. 

Why don't we the fans buy the club from Mel?

Because it costs about £20m on top of turnover per season to run a top half Championship club with a Cat 1 academy.  Then this particular club needs about £20m of players to get back to being a top half team. Not to mention  buying the club and servicing the debts. 

Thats a lot of cash to find for ordinary people.

9 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Because it costs about £20m on top of turnover per season to run a top half Championship club with a Cat 1 academy.  Then this particular club needs about £20m of players to get back to being a top half team. Not to mention  buying the club and servicing the debts. 

Thats a lot of cash to find for ordinary people.

It doesn't have to be that much.

When crowds return to the stadium, income will as well.  Having a squad of mostly young players capable of staying in the division next season is how i would see it and yes i think we have that, with a few added old heads.  Top half can come when we have developed our players enough and have made shrewd enough signings. 

1000 pounds per share.  i will pitch in, how about you?