El DerbyCo

roboto

2 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

I've criticised Mel a lot for the mistakes I think he has made over the years and how it has led to where we are now. But I know that he cares about the football club. I know he will never sell to this Erik Alonso. Prove me right Mel.

The sad thing is, it seems MM has signed a binding contract to sell. So if Alonso does persuade someone to send him £35m or whatever it is, I’m guessing the club is his 

which is ironic, because MM’s problem with the Sheikh (phd, Emerati aristo, loaded) was that he hadn’t signed a contract so could NOT be forced to close the deal. 

you couldn’t make it up 

4 minutes ago, Ibby said:

This could drag on for ages.  This guy surely has not got the funds. Mel should not sell to this guy but hasnt a done a deal with him? This club is like a circus. Ridiculous. 

These last three years, aside from the odd stand out game (Leeds game especially), have been an absolute mare if you support this club of ours. This fiasco involving Erik Alonso is so unbelieveable I hear Stephen Spielberg is thinking of making a film out of it! What with this, the EFL appeal and now Keogh what has happened to DCFC? Can't think of a film title  except perhaps Deep Impact! Any others?

Just now, eccles the ram said:

These last three years, aside from the odd stand out game (Leeds game especially), have been an absolute mare if you support this club of ours. This fiasco involving Erik Alonso is so unbelieveable I hear Stephen Spielberg is thinking of making a film out of it! What with this, the EFL appeal and now Keogh what has happened to DCFC? Can't think of a film title  except perhaps Deep Impact! Any others?

Groundhog Day