El DerbyCo

roboto

6 minutes ago, cannable said:

I’ve done the maths and I’d be willing to put £2,000 in. 29,999 people to go! 

Wouldn’t need to worry about the running costs because, when elected president, I’d cut the wage bill to sustainability! 

Maybe uncle Mel will offer us a discount.  Give him a presidential call?

23 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Seriously are there any fan groups out there looking at pulling a fans bid together or at least one for partial ownership? I’d be willing to put a few grand in. 

THERE ARE THOSE WHO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT MY BID TO BUY TO BUY DCFC! YOU JUST HAVE TO LOOK UP THE THREAD TO SEE IT'S AMAZING!!! YOU WILL ALL SEE HOW AWESOME I AM!

14 hours ago, MickD said:

I hear that Donald Trump is looking for another business venture.  He seems a viable proposition after our previous prospective buyers.

?

more social media rubbish to follow then.  Morning briefing, Gibson is little rocket man, the Middlesbrough virus and the like

Looks like Alonso can’t make it happen. Mel is just going to have to sit tight for a year or so till things pick up. He must come out and confirm he will pay the wages all summer and beyond. This will give fans the confidence to buy season tickets. 

10 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

If Alonso doesn't buy the club, that's me done. I'm off to support Forest and Leeds.

I'm actually the opposite, if Mel actually allows someone like Alonso to takeover the club I am done 

People saying yesterday was a bad day for the club, I wouldnt say it was that bad after Alonso embarrassed himself so much.

5 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'm actually the opposite, if Mel actually allows someone like Alonso to takeover the club I am done 

People saying yesterday was a bad day for the club, I wouldnt say it was that bad after Alonso embarrassed himself so much.

If you don't want to see us play in the Champions League, that is your choice!

5 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Surely no one wants Alonso in charge. This takeover sounds like it would be a disaster. 

On 10/05/2021 at 19:17, RadioactiveWaste said:

In all seriousness though, asuming Alonso has gone the way of Shakey, who is there?

MSD who basically own us through debt.

The GSE types who didn't lose enough money the first time around. Perhaps they think with a proper potato in the oven this time they'll do it right.

Gadsby.

Sam "fiducary duty" Rush.

I'm not seeing too many ethically sound benevolent billionaires wishing to aquire Derby County.

duck it, do just say to Fawaz, go on then, have a go.

There is no one in all likeliness due to our debt but no one sounds better than Alonso.

6 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Serious question: 

If Fawaz put in a serious bid for the club, would you take him as the owner? 

Would Not be good ......bills and staff paid late, slaughtered live animals, undersold best players and involved in bizarre transfer dealings, didn’t really progress Forest and any time anything would go wrong, Forest fans would pipe up with agent fawaz taunts

Edited by TheresOnlyWanChope

13 minutes ago, archram said:

Wouldn’t throwing yourself under a bus be a preferable option?

( This is not to in any way make light of suicide)

Guess it depends whether or not the bus is moving. 

Throwing yourself under a stationary bus probably belongs in the I'm hiding in here tonight thread in the Jim Smith room ?