So what would you do with £111 million ?

gfs1ram

3 minutes ago, gfs1ram said:

I see that the Euro Millions jackpot is £111 million tonight !

Just asking as a DCFC fan ???

Spend 110 of it on rescuing the club...

Then face a barrage of criticism and snide comments about me cutting and running whilst trousering a million quid for myself. 

Buy the club, debts and all. Make myself Manager (Wayne can stay as an advisor), stay up this season with loads of points to spare and win the FA Cup. Promotion unbeaten next season win another FA cup win and a decent run in Europe. Third season win the Premier league and have an open bus tour round Derby, stopping of in Middlesbrough outside Steve’s house to show him our pots and pans.

Now where’s that ticket ?  

Pay off Keogh in 1 penny pieces and make him drive (oh sorry he cant) to the club every week to collect his next 1 pence.

Buy the stadium off Mel and sell it to my wife, then get her to sell it back to me, then sell it to my son, then back to me, then to me son, then get him to sell it to my wife, then back to me and keep doing this on and on and on live on TV in the car park at Boro in Steve Gibsons parking spot..

Put on a gig at Pride Park with Paul Heaton headlining it and the Wedding Present as support, give all the tickets away and get @Inverurie Ram to be the host of it all.

Send over a crate of Belgium beer to @Eddie, a pink kit to @B4ev6is and some koi carp to @David 

The rest I would just waste on stupid stuff.