Steve Gibson trying to liquidate Derby

Carl Sagan

30 minutes ago, falconram said:

So there we have it rams fans, the truth has know come out, what we knew was the stumbling block for our survival on and off the field, thankyou Mr Gibson for doing your best to destroy our club, a least we can put your vindictive claim to bed and we can move forward. 

Oh but the Boro fans are still of the opinion he has saved us. I really should stay off Twitter

My logic is this … Wycombe went down last season but would have avoided it if Derby had the points deduction. The reason Derby did not have the points deduction was because of all the delays in the process … brought about by the efl, but caused in reality by Gibson. So rightfully couhigs gripe is with Gibson not derby.

Perhaps it’s just my sour grapes, but if I were Mel I’d be tempted to support couhig on claiming against Gibson.

That would really make me smile!!

3 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

Oh but the Boro fans are still of the opinion he has saved us. I really should stay off Twitter

I must send him a thank you letter . In it I'll thank him for an extra 2 million quid in loans, an extra 2.5 million in admin fees,  not being able to sign any loans in January, losing 3 young players for 2 million quid in January, selling the extras for Delap for 10% of there worth, allowing a battling midfielder - ideal for games like tomorrow for 30k, not being able to negotiate contracts for young players or any players out of contract in 6 months potentially losing millions and affecting club saleability, losing potentially the player of the year as we couldn't extend his contract and causing everyone 6 months of stress at the tail end of one of the most stressful 2 years in history.  

Have I missed anything apart from a love heart.

10 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I must send him a thank you letter . In it I'll thank him for an extra 2 million quid in loans, an extra 2.5 million in admin fees,  not being able to sign any loans in January, losing 3 young players for 2 million quid in January, selling the extras for Delap for 10% of there worth, allowing a battling midfielder - ideal for games like tomorrow for 30k, not being able to negotiate contracts for young players or any players out of contract in 6 months potentially losing millions and affecting club saleability, losing potentially the player of the year as we couldn't extend his contract and causing everyone 6 months of stress at the tail end of one of the most stressful 2 years in history.  

Have I missed anything apart from a love heart.

My daughter catching covid in the 10000 'man' march !!