Steve Gibson trying to liquidate Derby

Carl Sagan

5 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm sure this is a situation that depends a lot on context.

Was he picked up by the feds at 11 in a pub nearby or 3am off his face outside a nightclub where he was behaving objectionably enough for plod to take an interest?

In my ridiculous little mind I assume he was running naked down Canal Street with a street cone on his head.

Perhaps the brave souls attending the game on Saturday can serenade public enemy number 1 with a little ditty to the celebrated tune of Steve Bloomers watching.

GIVE GIBSON NOTHING

GIVE HIM DUCK ALL

TELL HIM TO DO ONE 

GET BACK IN HIS HOLE

HIS CLAIM IS BULLPOO

HES NOWHERE TO HIDE

EV'RY BODIES FRIGHTENED OF THE DERBY PRIDE.

2 hours ago, NC--RAM said:

Perhaps the brave souls attending the game on Saturday can serenade public enemy number 1 with a little ditty to the celebrated tune of Steve Bloomers watching.

GIVE GIBSON NOTHING

GIVE HIM DUCK ALL

TELL HIM TO DO ONE 

GET BACK IN HIS HOLE

HIS CLAIM IS BULLPOO

HES NOWHERE TO HIDE

i will give it a go mate  COYR

2 hours ago, NC--RAM said:

GIVE GIBSON NOTHING

GIVE HIM DUCK ALL

TELL HIM TO DO ONE 

GET BACK IN HIS HOLE

HIS CLAIM IS BULLPOO

HES NOWHERE TO HIDE

A rousing chorus of this will do: 

34 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Well we should soon find out if the administrators have been doing anything to earn their fees or just sat on their arses. Because if they have been hard at work, I'd expect the name of the preferred bidder to be revealed within the next few hours.

Rubbish. The three bidders will now be properly informed of what has been agreed re. Morris/Gibson, and what that deal might mean in relation to the Wycombe claim, and the overall proposed structure they wish to progress in relation to settling the claims of the Creditors they represent. It will take at least a couple of days to prepare that, and then all the bidders will be invited to submit their full and final bids. I doubt a preferred bidder will be named for around a week.

18 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Rubbish. The three bidders will now be properly informed of what has been agreed re. Morris/Gibson, and what that deal might mean in relation to the Wycombe claim, and the overall proposed structure they wish to progress in relation to settling the claims of the Creditors they represent. It will take at least a couple of days to prepare that, and then all the bidders will be invited to submit their full and final bids. I doubt a preferred bidder will be named for around a week.

Not 48 hours then