Steve Gibson trying to liquidate Derby

Carl Sagan

I reckon he was absolute dross at playing football at school and he's been absolute dross at anything to do with football ever since. A spoilt little boy perhaps that would grass on anyone in his way and will never stop until he gets his own way I'm afraid.

To start bleating on about the Pride Park sale again, how sad is he. He clearly doesn't care about Football and it's fans.

He'd be far better off making up with Mel Morris and playing games on his XBox and Play Station or making YouTube videos to make his fortunes of utter parasite greed.

2 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I reckon he was absolute dross at playing football at school and he's been absolute dross at anything to do with football ever since. A spoilt little boy perhaps that would grass on anyone in his way and will never stop until he gets his own way I'm afraid.

To start bleating on about the Pride Park sale again, how sad is he. He clearly doesn't care about Football and it's fans.

He'd be far better off making up with Mel Morris and playing games on his XBox and Play Station or making YouTube videos to make his fortunes of utter parasite greed.

When I saw which game you'd chosen, I thought you were suggesting a solution to the problem......

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

But what has it got to do with him ? Get your beak out Gibbon….

Nothing.

When you have an organisation representing league clubs telling a member ' your administrator can't do their job using administrative law in dealing with actual creditors only, or we won't let you sell the club and service the creditors.

When you have an organisation representing league clubs telling a member' you were cleared of said charge but were going to to let another club use it to hold up the club sale regardless'.

It's over.  Nowhere to go.

Time to reform after the Boro game when everyone's let them know how they feel.

"MFC has always maintained that its claim against Derby County is a football related debt and that it should be treated as such."

I'm no accountant but it's statements like this that I find horribly misleading... Surely it's not a 'debt' but a potential liability. I am aware potential litigation has to be declared but we are going around in circles, with absolutely no leadership from the EFL. The impasse on this is absolutely killing us and they are holding us to ransome. 

There are so many people to blame for this, predominantly spiteful, wealthy, power hungry Bamfords, when all the time people's livelihoods are in the balance and fans are left on the precipice of not having a club to support. 

Shameful.

7 hours ago, Gaspode said:

When I saw which game you'd chosen, I thought you were suggesting a solution to the problem.....

7 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

7 hours ago, Gaspode said:

When I saw which game you'd chosen, I thought you were suggesting a solution to the problem......

I might have been suggesting that Mel Morris has opted to wear a red tie and go undercover whilst carrying a suitcase and something else.

4 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

So he takes his kid to the match, but won’t celebrate the victory with them? Get a beer and a coke in the hotel bar. It’s not that difficult to work out. What a waste of space. 

1 hour ago, Indy said:

So he takes his kid to the match, but won’t celebrate the victory with them? Get a beer and a coke in the hotel bar. It’s not that difficult to work out. What a waste of space. 

I would not be surprised if his bags are packed and she leaves the dad out in the freezing cold.

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

There also isn't a legal age when you can't leave a child alone - it is down to the parent/guardian to make the judgement.

Children under the age of 16 shouldn't be left alone overnight. This is different to must not be left alone.

I often got asked that question when I worked in social care, and you’re right, there is no legal limit to when you can live a kid on their own, or when a child can babysit. It’s all just parents judgement, but the parents are responsible for anything that happens. My daughter was walking back home from school and making herself tea at 11.

but in this case it’s probably the nature of going out and getting ratted that they disagree with. 

2 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I often got asked that question when I worked in social care, and you’re right, there is no legal limit to when you can live a kid on their own, or when a child can babysit. It’s all just parents judgement, but the parents are responsible for anything that happens. My daughter was walking back home from school and making herself tea at 11.

but in this case it’s probably the nature of going out and getting ratted that they disagree with. 

i also think there is a big difference between being left alone at home and a strange hotel 100+ miles from home.

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Missed the “a” before coke when I first read this post, and was incredibly concerned

I dont feel sorry for parent he had no right leave poor kid on his own in anywere like a hotel you dont know who hell next to you. Ask madlain mum and dad I bet they wished never left there daughter on her own.