Embargo.

simmoram1995

2 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

Jesus, there's just 7 days left to get in some more players to either improve the team or be ready to fill in for injuries.

After that, we've got to wait until January 

They'll be loads of unattached players available once the window shuts. 

If we can escape Embargo, the only difference will be no access to loans.

The EFL, bless them, know fully well what they are doing with that statement. The fact that they havent said the accounts have or havent been filed and use the word "information" is designed to put the poops up everyone.

Disgusting really.

Either the accounts have been handed to them or they havent. Cut the ********.

Edited by KBB
Sp

11 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

I don't give a crap anymore - what will be will be. 

I'll focus my attention on 3 points tonight ?

Just for those that replied - the laughing emoji was because it's a cup game. 

As if I didn't know Sheff Utd are still in the Premier League ?

I would have thought that our accounts were already in, but they needed clarification on certain things today, hence not a statement saying our accounts have been submitted today.At least I hope so!!!
    We will know if we make any singings in the next “48” hours ??

6 minutes ago, KBB said:

The EFL, bless them, know fully well what they are doing with that statement. The fact that they havent said the accounts have or havent been filed and use the word "information" is designed to put the poops up everyone.

Disgusting really.

Either the accounts have been handed to them or they havent. Cut the ********.

Isn't it upto the club to confirm that though? Every evil under the sun seems to land at the EFLs door.

Is simple enough statement to make by us yet we have historically shied away from making even the simplistic form of communication which is the real issue here and to the life of me I still cannot understand that. 

20 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

Jesus, there's just 7 days left to get in some more players to either improve the team or be ready to fill in for injuries.

After that, we've got to wait until 

Edited by RedSox
Can’t be bothered with it now!

I'm not sure what people expect Derby to say. They're in the middle of a legal process with a 'professional' body who have been seen to go back on their word. The club has to stay quiet until there is something to say. Or agree a statement with the EFL. 

The same people slating the club for lack of comms are the ones who were getting excited when we issued combative statements previously. 

This thirst for immediate statements is a sad indictment of rhe twitterati who don't understand real life and real business dealings.

3 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

I'm not sure what people expect Derby to say. They're in the middle of a legal process with a 'professional' body who have been seen to go back on their word. The club has to stay quiet until there is something to say. Or agree a statement with the EFL. 

The same people slating the club for lack of comms are the ones who were getting excited when we issued combative statements previously. 

This thirst for immediate statements is a sad indictment of rhe twitterati who don't understand real life and real business dealings.

I can't see any slating on here only perfectly reasonable comments that the club could just make a one line statement saying revised accounts now submitted to EFL, the club will make no further comment at this stage. 

Hardly difficult is it and would then cut out a lot of the guessing. The club has proven to be extremely reticent to do anything like that in the past as though they think it's not important, they seem totally out of touch with the fanbase. 

12 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I can't see any slating on here only perfectly reasonable comments that the club could just make a one line statement saying revised accounts now submitted to EFL, the club will make no further comment at this stage. 

Hardly difficult is it and would then cut out a lot of the guessing. The club has proven to be extremely reticent to do anything like that in the past as though they think it's not important, they seem totally out of touch with the fanbase. 

I agree. The club know full well how worried fans are, and how attention has been focused on today's deadline. You'd think they'd say something; they knew the EFL would be saying something, and they've had weeks to plan.