Embargo.

simmoram1995

3 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

“Further information was filed ahead of today’s deadline, and this is currently under review by the EFL Executive.  Until this process has been concluded, there will be no further comment on the matter.”

EFL Twitter

Accounts in and under review. So on it goes the never ending process. Clearly designed to take us past the end of the window.

Technically it doesn't say that, just that 'further information was filed'.

Who knows whats happening ? 

4 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

“Further information was filed ahead of today’s deadline, and this is currently under review by the EFL Executive.  Until this process has been concluded, there will be no further comment on the matter.”

EFL Twitter

Accounts in and under review. So on it goes the never ending process. Clearly designed to take us past the end of the window.

Not necessarily - if we've filed the accounts and paid the outstanding debts to other clubs/HMRC, then the embargo could well be lifted without any confirmation publicly from the EFL. They don't normally announce the start or end of embargoes via a public statement (though I think they should).....

To me it suggest that Derby have complied and provided all information to the efl. I would suspect that they can’t submit the accounts until the efl are happy. So if there is a delay beyond today it’s because the efl haven’t finished their review. Hence they can’t punish DCFC. No need to panic for now.

Just hope it gets done in the next two or three days so that Rooney has time to announce his 8 new signings.

3 minutes ago, maxjam said:

It would be fair to summise that we'd already submitted the accounts but the EFL wanted more info which we've now sent them (possibly to do with the extra stadium sale profit that the last hearing suggested we could benefit from....)

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

Yes he did @cheron85. It wasn't though "idle speculation" but something I was told by somebody who I described as "reasonably reliable" and connected with the Club. I also said I hope it's not true but I thought it worth posting as I was told this was being announced today (Tuesday). FWIW @cheron85I'm not the sort of poster who "idly speculates" I don't usually just post any old tripe that I happen upon; we'll see if it holds any reliability as Tuesday will end at midnight tonight...

A6A71739-16F0-4E6E-9EF4-F6B37A95888E.gif

8 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Yes, I noted that.

It's not a particually encouraging choice of words. Could mean anything from "this is incomplete" to "we don't want to admit you're off the hook right off the bat because of steve gibson's blue balls" to "we got em boys!"

4 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

Would be nice if the Club confirmed that they have complied with the requirements put on them by the DC, Not a lot to ask.

They probably have confirmed it. David, Jim Wheeler and Punjabi Rams were probably sent updates today, but they aren’t allowed to tell us. It’s in their NDA innit.