The latest from the club via Chris Coles

Heisenberg

It’s been radio silence now for approximately 48 hours re the report on the fans charter meeting on Wednesday night. If only to stop me refreshing the Chris Coles thread, I would appeal to @David to give us a brief update, while fully understanding if the report cannot be shared yet.

I thought I saw David outside PP earlier?

37A42778-C7BF-4739-BE8A-E2F18D4C13F6.gif

2 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Don’t blame him for taking a break… I’d stay away longer if I were him.

take a look in the depression thread… he’s got a lot more important things on his plate than trying to appease randomers on the internet.

Not blaming anyone mate. I’m happy for David to update us via one of the mods if easier...no pressure, just would like to know where we stand.

Tomorrow is day one of what is almost certainly going to be "An interesting season"!

I sincerely hope you are giving it the same excited attention as the rest of us Rams fans.

If the reasons for the delay in posting your report from the meeting is in any way stressing you out... walk away from it... NOW!
Forget your well meant intentions.  Forget any "promises" you may have made.  And most importantly, ignore any flak being thrown in your direction, whether that be full on abuse, or poorly delivered banter.

You are not representative of Derby County Football Club, hierarchy or boot room, and you should not be bearing any burdens relating to such.
You are just a bloke that runs an internet forum... for the benefit of others.  No better, no worse, and no more important than the countless factory floor workers, office workers, and street cleaners amongst us.
Crucially, you owe us nothing.  If anything, we owe you, for providing us with this excellent forum of yours... of ours... for which many on here are extremely grateful.

Do what is right for you.  No excuses.  No explanations.  No apologies.  Indeed, if it suits, then don't even make mention of it.  I repeat... you owe us nothing.

Get your arse back on here.  Concentrate on tomorrow's game.  Bring actual real live football back into your life, and sod all those that expect more from you.  Let your minions wield their banhammers if need be, to keep the great unwashed at bay.

This is your manor, and we are nothing more than your guests.  So head up, chest out, deep breath, and let's get this season started.

DO NOT MAKE YOURSELF ILL OVER WHAT HAS BEEN A POO FEW DAYS.

UTR  ?

*If the above is totally along the wrong lines, and your absence is in any way related to more personal family matters, then I can only offer my sincere best wishes to you and yours.  

What an absolute shambles this is, the club gets David/et al to sign NDAs, only to be told actually they’re not binding and we won’t be releasing the minutes as promised but you are now the mouthpiece for the club, but don’t say anything we didn’t say you could say and everything must be approved by us….

The club PR must be reviewing every single attendee’s report from the night then sending them off to the lawyers one by one..

Could have just released the minutes on Thursday morning… 

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Tomorrow is day one of what is almost certainly going to be "An interesting season"!

I sincerely hope you are giving it the same excited attention as the rest of us Rams fans.

If the reasons for the delay in posting your report from the meeting is in any way stressing you out... walk away from it... NOW!
Forget your well meant intentions.  Forget any "promises" you may have made.  And most importantly, ignore any flak being thrown in your direction, whether that be full on abuse, or poorly delivered banter.

You are not representative of Derby County Football Club, hierarchy or boot room, and you should not be bearing any burdens relating to such.
You are just a bloke that runs an internet forum... for the benefit of others.  No better, no worse, and no more important than the countless factory floor workers, office workers, and street cleaners amongst us.
Crucially, you owe us nothing.  If anything, we owe you, for providing us with this excellent forum of yours... of ours... for which many on here are extremely grateful.

Do what is right for you.  No excuses.  No explanations.  No apologies.  Indeed, if it suits, then don't even make mention of it.  I repeat... you owe us nothing.

Get your arse back on here.  Concentrate on tomorrow's game.  Bring actual real live football back into your life, and sod all those that expect more from you.  Let your minions wield their banhammers if need be, to keep the great unwashed at bay.

This is your manor, and we are nothing more than your guests.  So head up, chest out, deep breath, and let's get this season started.

DO NOT MAKE YOURSELF ILL OVER WHAT HAS BEEN A POO FEW DAYS.

UTR  ?

*If the above is totally along the wrong lines, and your absence is in any way related to more personal family matters, then I can only offer my sincere best wishes to you and yours.  

Let me try this again, I was forwarded your post and just online replying to say thanks, and I appreciate the concern. Posted and the topic was merged and my post lost as I submitted it. Cheers mods.

I have an apology and what exactly has happened post which will follow the report from the meeting, I don't not can't want to go into detail now. 

What I would say is, this is not the clubs fault, anyone using it as a stick to beat the club with are doing so without the full facts, which is unfair and not helping myself personally as I try to fix the situation and get the information out to you.

I, David, has handled the situation poorly, been naive and been busy working my hardest to get back to you all with what you want.I would like to think that over the years we have built up some mutual respect, if you don't want to believe me that's fine, but please just stop until you have read what I put out.

You must also all understand that the club staff are ridiculously busy right now working long hours on other important issues, whilst I feel somewhat in limbo, I'm more happy that we have an extra 2 defenders in the squad than missing out as they need to read through my emails.

As for tomorrow, I am excited more than you will ever know, football is back, Derby are back, fans in the stadium, perfect.

I'm just gutted I can't be there, but I'm doing the next best thing, taking a flight out of here so I can watch on RamsTV with a. few beers that are chilling in the fridge.

Those that are going, regardless of your thoughts on the ownership, club, put all that to one side and get behind the team, we have a young team that doesn't deserve to play under a negative atmosphere. 

Drop any protests, Mel chants, anti EFL or anti and sarcastic Rooney chants, focus on positive support for the team, this is when they need us the most, the atmosphere is all on us nobody else, if we crush those lads with booing and all that baalocks, we will have to shoulder some of the responsibility.

I'm sorry for the lack of communication, I just didn't have anything to add and felt it would be best to stay offline. But please, regardless of what you think of me, the club, just read the above and take it from a fan that loves this club and wouldn't be saying any of this if I didn't mean it.

?