The latest from the club via Chris Coles

Heisenberg

9 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I've just looked out my window and a bald man in glasses was running past at quite a pace.

His clothes were ripped, he look disheveled.

Then a few seconds later a highly volatile crowd ran past with pitch forks, rope and fire shouting "lynch him. Lynch him. Lynch him"

Anyway. I wonder how the supporters charter meeting is going?

mob GIF

20 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I've just looked out my window and a bald man in glasses was running past at quite a pace.

His clothes were ripped, he look disheveled.

Then a few seconds later a highly volatile crowd ran past with pitch forks, rope and fire shouting "lynch him. Lynch him. Lynch him"

Anyway. I wonder how the supporters charter meeting is going?

Didn't know @Davidwears glasses.

These NDAs are a bit rubbish aren't they? If any 'secret' info gets out and is posted on social media how does anyone know where that disclosure came from? You know..a little whisper in his mates shell like in the pub?And in the history of NDAs has anyone actually ended up in court? And if so what would the penalty be?

1 minute ago, Patrick Rams said:

These NDAs are a bit rubbish aren't they? If any 'secret' info gets out and is posted on social media how does anyone know where that disclosure came from? You know..a little whisper in his mates shell like in the pub?And in the history of NDAs has anyone actually ended up in court? And if so what would the penalty be?

Season tickets for life 

I trust the attendees to share what they know (or are legally allowed to), but it’s another own goal for the club to say “NDA, but don’t worry fans, we will release the minutes” and then decide to not release the minutes. 

Is there any trust left between the club and its supporters?

Edited by cosmic