The latest from the club via Chris Coles

Heisenberg

1 hour ago, KBB said:

I'm glad David is representing the forum. I've never met him, or anyone from here, so dont know him personally, but he always strikes me as a good bloke.

If it was me going I would probably panic when it was my turn  to ask a question and would probably end up asking what Mels favourite flavour of crisp are.

Doesn’t matter what the flavour is as long as he puts them in the fridge.

26 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

You make a lot of assumptions about the club being the ones enforcing this NDA because they don't want to talk about things

As part of any company takeover process pretty much all meetings where senior management (or senior stakeholders in the business) are going to discuss almost anything with outside parties (which we as fans are in a business context) would be covered by an NDA - Regardless of the content of the meeting and what is said there

The club and employees within it will be covered by an NDA as part of the takeover process/negotiations - But the people attending tonights forum won't be - So there would be a requirement which likely comes from whoever is currently negotiating to buy the club (if they're sensible) to make sure this is covered by an NDA as a matter of course

Nope.

Any takeover bid will 100% be covered by an NDA. I'm sure of that.

So just because you have an NDA in place with a group of fans, doesn't mean you can then tell anyone details about that takeover. That would be breaking the original NDA with the takeover party.

However, if a takeover is 'close' - I still doubt this as I'm 100% sure there would have been leaks somewhere, but lets say it is, then yes granted, the Buyer could have given permission for certain aspects of the takeover to be revealed tonight. I just don't see for one reason though why a Buyer would allow this.

34 minutes ago, David said:

On the way now. Forgive me for having a beer before, it’s been a long morning and I have a notepad so don’t worry about my memory!

316C6765-A072-425E-8C64-E11BAA00F07C.jpeg

Why do you need a notepad David? I'm got to wait for the clubs Minutes before anything gets written about ?

1 hour ago, KBB said:

I'm glad David is representing the forum. I've never met him, or anyone from here, so dont know him personally, but he always strikes me as a good bloke.

If it was me going I would probably panic when it was my turn  to ask a question and would probably end up asking what Mels favourite flavour of crisp are.

Just for you I’ve added a bonus question if we get chance. And no I’m not asking if he keeps them in the fridge 

E021A479-348C-473E-ADD2-BDE25630B7A9.jpeg

Just now, tinman said:

That must be a hell of a big apple to give to Mel if you need a rucksackto carry it.?

#teacherspet

Ha, got a few beers in there for the way back! 

Not joking when I say I’ll be back home past midnight! 

62640E1A-7C88-43A1-99BB-0AF72986D8EC.png

Just now, hintonsboots said:

@David

Being to lazy to read the entire thread, what time does the meeting K.O ? and where is it taking place ? Exact coordinates will do to programme my drone ?. Or is that classified.

Prefer not to give the time/venue, just incase a sexy double of me goes in claiming they are me and I’m left outside. 

But if anyone wants to try it, McDonalds in town, 8pm.

1 minute ago, David said:

Ha, got a few beers in there for the way back! 

Not joking when I say I’ll be back home past midnight! 

62640E1A-7C88-43A1-99BB-0AF72986D8EC.png

Well at least you get a day out from Grimsby ?Joking - i hope its worth all of the effort. I cant imagine the club would bother if they werent going to say more than the usual waffle. Thank you

1 minute ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Driving's got to be quicker and cheaper surely? Grimsby doesn't look far on the map.

It would be, but missus at work with the car, and whilst I have a key and can reach the pedals, I’m a bit of a Keogh in that the L plates must go on ??