The latest from the club via Chris Coles

Heisenberg

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

I trust the attendees to share what they know (or are legally allowed to), but it’s another own goal for the club to say “NDA, but don’t worry fans, we will release the minutes” and then decide to not release the minutes. 

Is there any trust left?

My take would be they took one look at the attendance and thought "there's no way they're all going to stick to NDAs.....plan B...everything is happy answers"

1 minute ago, Tombo said:

Suspect that tweet will mean the brainworm infested morons from Twitter will soon find their way onto the forum to complain that David hasn't shared anything yet

"pLeAsE CoNfIRm It WaS pOsItIvE NeWs"

The others are still in the meeting according to the Punjabi lads 

Just now, WestLondonRam said:

I rarely get pissed off at DCFC but at the moment I am very close. 
for them to not release notes when they said they was is down right disgraceful. 

It’s our bloody club and I don’t want to wait to know what’s going on as I’ve waited long enough. 

This...this is what everyone wanted?

People complained about the NDA and the attendees being gagged, so they've chosen to allow the fan groups to report back, and that's still not good enough?

Of all the things you can attack the club for now, you're picking an absolutely rubbish hill to die on.

Just now, WestLondonRam said:

I rarely get pissed off at DCFC but at the moment I am very close. 
for them to not release notes when they said they was is down right disgraceful. 

It’s our bloody club and I don’t want to wait to know what’s going on as I’ve waited long enough. 

I suspect waiting for David will be a lot quicker than waiting for the club to produce minutes.

We will probably get news from the other attendees later this evening when they are out of the meeting. They won't have as far to travel home as David. 

2 minutes ago, Topram said:

The others are still in the meeting according to the Punjabi lads 

Yeah, and I think they'll release their bits tonight as will others I guess.

Unfortunately David is going to get the wrath of some of our worst fans for the crime of wanting to go home and go to bed before reporting back on what was said.

Pure brainlessness

2 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Suspect that tweet will mean the brainworm infested morons from Twitter will soon find their way onto the forum to complain that David hasn't shared anything yet

"pLeAsE CoNfIRm It WaS pOsItIvE NeWs"

He is getting rinsed on Twitter. Doesn’t help the fact David is the only one to be able to stick his head above the parapet and say something (because he had to leave early).

Just now, Tombo said:

This...this is what everyone wanted?

People complained about the NDA and the attendees being gagged, so they've chosen to allow the fan groups to report back, and that's still not good enough?

Of all the things you can attack the club for now, you're picking an absolutely rubbish hill to die on.

Tombo no offence but I’m my own person.. I can say what I like. 
It’s not your right or anyone else’s to tell me what I can say or feel.. 

The club is a shambles and we deserve the right to know good or bad. 

1 minute ago, Tombo said:

Yeah, and I think they'll release their bits tonight as will others I guess.

Unfortunately David is going to get the wrath of some of our worst fans for the crime of wanting to go home and go to bed before reporting back on what was said.

Pure brainlessness

Be nice to hear some bits of news tonight understand why David will do his write up tomorrow it’s a late night others may come out and tell straight away 

2 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

Tombo no offence but I’m my own person.. I can say what I like. 
It’s not your right or anyone else’s to tell me what I can say or feel.. 

The club is a shambles and we deserve the right to know good or bad. 

Spot on comment, this closed shop forum tonight shows just what a complete shambles it all is, Mel hasn't got the b*lls to face the fans, instead he's called in people that he 'thinks' he may have a chance of controlling what they will report back. 

I think its about time some on here took their rose tinted spectacles off and realised that Mel has made a right mess of the club and that the 2019 accounts are not going to be great reading and as for the 2020, coronavirus is just going to compound things further.  

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

Do you know of any clubs who took out insurance against the effects of a pandemic and if so who are they?

Quote from Aberdeen's owner in January:

“Aberdeen are a well run club and we will get through this. We have insurance which will cover some of the losses caused by the pandemic"

The insurance probably wasn't "covid" specific, but they will get some money back. 

I think Hibs had something similar, £2m.