The latest from the club via Chris Coles

Heisenberg

Personally feel the club should have at least put something out to all that if nothing else, acknowledges fan concerns. Communication has been awful.

However, they have chosen this way. For this forum @David the rep. Stop acting like spoilt kids and let the man give his report when he is ready. Doing something in good faith and being abused for it. Sad reflection of modern behaviour.

5 minutes ago, curb said:

It’s not just David I’m having a go at, but there’s nothing coming out so far, normally at these events someone would be doing a running commentary, but tonight there’s nothing. Not everyone at the meeting tonight has no access to the internet. I guess we can wait wait another day for info, we’ve waited 18 months after all. But I’m not holding out much hope after what seems like an information blackout again.

There’s never a running commentary at these. They usually happen in the day. There’s been a few people who have been and represented the forum over the last few years. There hasn’t been one for a while. 
We usually get a running commentary at the fan forums.  

11 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

Oh my!! What does it have to do with you how I think. 
I feel I have a right to know as it’s 2 days until the start of the season and we don’t know if we can fill a team. 

And you have no right to tell me I don’t have a right. It’s nothing to do with you how I feel.. 

You ok hun?

What I will say is that the club have organised this terribly, but that’s nothing to do with the guys that went tonight.

If they proposed an NDA and then put something into place to release the meeting minutes, it should be done in that method.

Instead the club has now allowed people who were there to get unfairly hounded for information. Again, it’s just another red flag that on its own doesn’t reflect much at all on the club, but just shows a lack of thought behind the consequences to their actions. Anyone with half a brain could’ve predicted this a mile off. 

5 minutes ago, curb said:

It’s not just David I’m having a go at, but there’s nothing coming out so far, normally at these events someone would be doing a running commentary, but tonight there’s nothing. Not everyone at the meeting tonight has no access to the internet. I guess we can wait wait another day for info, we’ve waited 18 months after all. But I’m not holding out much hope after what seems like an information blackout again.

No one has ever done a running commentary on one of these meetings!

You're confusing the fan forums, which are open to everyone, streamed live and attended by ticket holders, and the Supporters Group meetings, which are invitee only and normally posted up online a few weeks later, in either video form or via minutes.

6 minutes ago, curb said:

The meeting is still ongoing and the whip round hasn’t gone well. Morris is currently looking at £15.08, a Pagri, and 7 empty bottles of Peroni. To be fair David did leave one full bottle too, but RamsTrust claimed it as theirs.

4 minutes ago, BondJovi said:

Personally feel the club should have at least put something out to all that if nothing else, acknowledges fan concerns. Communication has been awful.

However, they have chosen this way. For this forum @David the rep. Stop acting like spoilt kids and let the man give his report when he is ready. Doing something in good faith and being abused for it. Sad reflection of modern behaviour.

This. The club has made it, through lack of communication, a normal fan's job to pass such important messages on. 

Absolute disgrace from the club and those on Twitter giving David poo. 

Edited by Norman

10 minutes ago, curb said:

My guess is it was a resounding waste of time....  Nothing really said that we didn't already know and Mel has got his obligation to hold a fans forum done and dusted.  I would have thought if there was anything really juicy, it would have been in the public domain by now!!!

More than happy to wait for greater detail from Daveo but do not understand why we keep getting told from various sources, including Rooney, that signings are coming only to be told there’s still some more unknown ******** to be sorted with the EFL. Such a joke. 

1 minute ago, Srg said:

More than happy to wait for greater detail from Daveo but do not understand why we keep getting told from various sources, including Rooney, that signings are coming only to be told there’s still some more unknown ******** to be sorted with the EFL. Such a joke. 

Has this been brought to light tonight ? 
genuine question .. I’m trying to catch up on anything that’s been said