Derby County Administration (with the slight possibility of Liquidation still there)

therams69

10 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Oh dear. January sales then

10 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Not the appointment of an admin team truly confident a takeover occurs by January.

He sells players, it's his M O.

33 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Paul Aldridge supposedly joining to help the administrators sort a deal. Worked with Garry Cook at both West Ham & Marseille.

Coincidence?

I hope @Carneroresponse is the reasoning behind this, rather than start to look at the negatives in a tweet..... something we accuse so many in the twitter world of doing! £8m owed for Bielik for instance....

Edited by Rich84
Value corrected

2 hours ago, simmoram1995 said:

So basically from a guess

British = Gadsby + consortium 

USA + Brits = Appleby + Rush 

Cook ?

I’ve seen some people saying Cook and that other guy who joined according to Nixon might be the front faces for Frank McCourt, probably people just seeing those have worked together and thought they might again 

16 minutes ago, Topram said:

I’ve seen some people saying Cook and that other guy who joined according to Nixon might be the front faces for Frank McCourt, probably people just seeing those have worked together and thought they might again 

Frank McCourt has a pretty chequered past in Yankee sports if I recall correctly. Currently owns Marseille so that might be an issue ( although duel ownership doesn’t bother Forests owner ) 

46 minutes ago, Topram said:

The Frank McCourt 'rumour' if you can call it that, was started by me.

I was googling Cook and Alrdridge and came across Frank McCourt, Marseille owner, American, knows both Cook and Aldridge.

I mentioned it to someone and we both asked Nixon about it, he didn't give an answer.

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

The Frank McCourt 'rumour' if you can call it that, was started by me.

I was googling Cook and Alrdridge and came across Frank McCourt, Marseille owner, American, knows both Cook and Aldridge.

I mentioned it to someone and we both asked Nixon about it, he didn't give an answer.

image.png.fe673805405e6395ed6156f2b3f6d3cb.png