Derby County Administration (with the slight possibility of Liquidation still there)

therams69

10 hours ago, Rev said:

I once saw Andy Wiemanns payslip.

He took home £34k a month.

Yes I mentioned 10 players on top wages from 2017/18 yet somehow forgot Weimann who of course was also signed from a Premier team so also on silly wages. Like I say some of those were on £2m pa to get to an average for the entire squad of over  £1million, but  there is no way a squad of 23 now could be on £23 million wages.. which incidnetally is already less than half what we were paying at the height of the silliness.  

Nicholson is grateful for the support he has received from within the club which he believes is in "a worse state than a lot of fans think".

Gah!! Will everyone stop saying this??!!

Somebody just tell us how bad in more details.

Article:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58868567

Here's my own best guess.....To paraphrase Douglas Adams:

"It's in the poo. You may think the local sewerage farm has lots of poo but that's just a toilet bowl compared with Derby County".

Edited by IslandExile

Personally I feel it is time that the administrators made another statement to the real money, the fan base. They might have their hands full with potential buyers, EFL, tax man but don't forget the fanbase. Might have to be limited what they can say but with all the speculation kicking about from the likes of Nixon we need something from them

1 minute ago, I know nuffin said:

Personally I feel it is time that the administrators made another statement to the real money, the fan base. They might have their hands full with potential buyers, EFL, tax man but don't forget the fanbase. Might have to be limited what they can say but with all the speculation kicking about from the likes of Nixon we need something from them

Tbf to them they’ve been much better at communication. They literally released a statement last week about prospective buyers and commented specifically on Mike Ashley not being in dialogue with them. 

36 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

We don't need a statement - though some of the more needy want one......

1 hour ago, I know nuffin said:

Would rather they concentrated on getting us out of this mess than updating us every time there is a rumour online

33 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

Just sat in the Yard at Stephen Pearce just walked in with a group of 10 people showing them round , possible buyers at the match ? 

Ok mate.

Shows them around on a mate night, not during the day or the next day, make it obvious. ?

3 hours ago, simmoram1995 said:

Just sat in the Yard at Stephen Pearce just walked in with a group of 10 people showing them round , possible buyers at the match ? 

He knocked my pint over!

Fair play, he went off and got me another,but when he came back it was only a shot glass full of beer, and a packet of peanuts, apparently that's how he settles debts these days.

The peanuts were out of date, but it cost me another £5 just to open them.