Derby County Administration (with the slight possibility of Liquidation still there)

therams69

5 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Bits of him have a habit of "going" in January anyway. 

Did we, seriously, agree to pay £10m for an Arsenal reserve (good though he is)? 

Christ, I thought that was hype. 

Premier League reserves are very expensive. Sancho cost £80 million and I don't think he is worth a place in the Man U team. 

That headline makes it sound like we’ve reneged on a deal and owe Arsenal money, rather than just being part way into an agreed instalment plan. Hopefully we can get a buyer in soon who will see that a fit Bielik is worth more to the team (potentially helping keep us up) than trying to move on for £££. 

13 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

A story that you could write about every club who have signed players for a fee the only different is we are now in administration so it become a slightly bigger story.

Any new owners will be perfectly aware they will pick up those instalments so it really is not a issue unless we are not taken over.

How much do Sheff U owe us for Bogle and Lowe? And don't get me started on Gordon and Delap. 

9 hours ago, Crewton said:

So we don't owe them the headline figure of £8m, unless the EFL are planning to automatically promote us to make up for treating us like dirt for 2 years. 

More journalistic hyperbole from the Forest fan. 

Well you would think a journalist would question how, if the fee was truly £10 million, the agreed instalments were only £2million after two years. So Arsenal agreed to us to pay £1 miilion a year for 10 years? I don't think so. Does it not occur to the journo that maybe the fee isn't £10 million unless Derby get into the Prem and Poland win the world cup with Bielik as captain?

6 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Well you would think a journalist would question how, if the fee was truly £10 million, the agreed instalments were only £2million after two years. So Arsenal agreed to us to pay £1 miilion a year for 10 years? I don't think so. Does it not occur to the journo that maybe the fee isn't £10 million unless Derby get into the Prem and Poland win the world cup with Bielik as captain?

That doesnt sell papers or stir up a Sh@tfest tho does it ?

6 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

You’re expecting a Florist fan who masquerades as a reporter to tell the whole truth??? ???

7 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

The Beckhams were at Willington Chippy a couple of hours ago. 

Its obvious they are going to take over at Derby, why else would they be there unless they'd had a pint at the Stenson Bubble and couldn't get in at the Cherry Tree carvery.

Was just about to post this!

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

Its obvious they are going to take over at Derby, why else would they be there unless they'd had a pint at the Stenson Bubble and couldn't get in at the Cherry Tree carvery.

They didn't stay for long mind, not after i showed Victoria my battered sausage ?‍♂️

8 hours ago, Wignall12 said:

That doesnt sell papers or stir up a Sh@tfest tho does it ?

The amount of twitter twits this has stirred up demanding our expulsion from the league for not paying bills is ridiculous.  40 or so on one thread alone .  Rather ironically a QPR fan was particularly vocal - 75 million wage bill anyone. a Forest fan laughing at us spending this much on a player - 13.5 million for a bloke who never plays anyone and we always seem to get some sour Coventry fans who should know better.

3 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

He was at Repton watching his son play