Liam Rosenior

12 hours ago, David said:

Wasn't a mistake, just allowed those that still want him as manager to put his name down.

Made perfect sense when making the topic, still does.

To that I can only say it must have been difficult feeding you as a kid! ?

Young David's Mum: "David, what do you want for dinner tonight?  I can make you some fish fingers and chips? Steak & Mushroom pie? We haven't got any chicken left though as you ate it all yesterday. I can make you anything other than chicken, what would you like?"

Young David: "Can I have some chicken?"

Young David's Mum: "We haven't got any chicken. You finished the last of it off yesterday, I just told you this"

Young David: "I want chicken. I don't like fish fingers. I don't like pies. I just want chicken. Why haven't you offered me some chicken?"

Young David's Mum: "We. Haven't. Got. Any..."

Young David: "CHICKEN!!!!!!"

Young David's Mum: "OK, OK, you can have some chicken" <goes off to carve a potato into the shape of chicken, hoping Young David won't notice the difference>

16 hours ago, David said:

Wasn't a mistake, just allowed those that still want him as manager to put his name down.

Made perfect sense when making the topic, still does.

I really don't understand why anyone is complaining about the other thread, and putting Rosenior’s name down or not. It was well conceived and executed. And good to separate it from here. 

8 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

To that I can only say it must have been difficult feeding you as a kid! ?

Young David's Mum: "David, what do you want for dinner tonight?  I can make you some fish fingers and chips? Steak & Mushroom pie? We haven't got any chicken left though as you ate it all yesterday. I can make you anything other than chicken, what would you like?"

Young David: "Can I have some chicken?"

Young David's Mum: "We haven't got any chicken. You finished the last of it off yesterday, I just told you this"

Young David: "I want chicken. I don't like fish fingers. I don't like pies. I just want chicken. Why haven't you offered me some chicken?"

Young David's Mum: "We. Haven't. Got. Any..."

Young David: "CHICKEN!!!!!!"

Young David's Mum: "OK, OK, you can have some chicken" <goes off to carve a potato into the shape of chicken, hoping Young David won't notice the difference>

Nah, I'd send her down Tesco to get some chicken. I want chicken! ?

13 minutes ago, David said:

Nah, I'd send her down Hillards to get some chicken. I want chicken! ?

Fixed it for you old boy.

Amazing how much fuss there is sometimes on here for a bit of nowt.

I'd keep Liam in for a bit anyway see what happens. Unless Paulo Wanchope is available.

14 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

I thought - till Xmas at least. But Liam could have forced the issue of a permanent job title.

If he’d forced the issue (don’t think that’s his style) I think we’d now have a different manager 

Think the club was right to wait and see and he’s likely got until Xmas. It’s a more thoughtful approach than we saw from MM  

LR now got some thinking to do as to how far to adopt the tactical changes that we saw against Wycombe. I think DC’s team will be watching his next step very carefully 

19 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

If he’d forced the issue (don’t think that’s his style) I think we’d now have a different manager 

Think the club was right to wait and see and he’s likely got until Xmas. It’s a more thoughtful approach than we saw from MM  

LR now got some thinking to do as to how far to adopt the tactical changes that we saw against Wycombe. I think DC’s team will be watching his next step very carefully 

you do realise we are probably announcing a new manager today right ?

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

Twilight Zone Getting Weird GIF by MOODMAN