Liam Rosenior

15 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Good. Was really struggling with his name. Called him Ro-Zen-Waah for ages until I realised it was supposed to be Ro-Seen-Yah.

I've got enough on with Pot-Puree and Quinoa. 

I always tried to remember it's Rose-Noir (noir being french for black, and black rose being a cool name, like an assassin or something) 

10 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I always tried to remember it's Rose-Noir (noir being french for black, and black rose being a cool name, like an assassin or something) 

I remember his name as Ro-senior (as in age)

24 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Jason Pearcey also gone. Best of luck to them, they helped steady the ship at a difficult time. Now it’s about all parties moving forward with a fresh start 

Was fairly instrumental I think in helping bring in a pretty damn good young goalie. We aren't missing Allsopp much at all, so thanks Jason

Sincere thanks for the efforts Liam. Conducted himself very admirably throughout. I hope he does well whatever and wherever he goes next. I think him leaving may be best for him. Whilst he hasn't blown anyone away here, he's probably done enough to merit a role somewhere else in L2/L1 as the main man. Better than another subordinate role like he's already had under Cocu and Rooney surely.

Sorry to see him go, he has shown such great commitment to the club. Everyone including Warne owes him for the very sound start he has given the club this season, considering the playing staff left at the end of administration.  In this statement he shows much more class than some other managerial staff we have had over the years. We will never know all the reasons why he was not made permanent manager, but I do wonder if his rather inflexible  statements about sticking with his way of us playing out from the back were wise.