Derby County Administration (with the slight possibility of Liquidation still there)

therams69

I wasn’t overall happy when Rooney took over and last season didn’t do much to change my mind. 

Fast forward to today and I can’t think of anyone I’d rather have. The way he is conducting himself throughout all this is commendable. You can hear in his voice that he cares for the club, players and fans and he has the desire to stick it out. 

Well done Wayne keep at it, we need you more than you need us. ??

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

That covers it nicely then - we don’t know do we 

let’s actually hope it’s MM. But he will have to sell them probably to a new owner or we won’t have a new owner 

We know who owns the stadium and the administrators - who have indirect control over it through MSD - have told us the club will not be separated from it. So I don’t think that should be a great concern 

Wayne thanked the fans for their incredible support and the pride that they given the team and all at the club. Players are so grateful and are playing for the fans. They may not win every match but they will not stop trying.

He also said that he will put up two league tables for the players, one showing where we are actually and the other to show where we would be without the 12 point deduction., so they keep their spirits up and can see how well they are doing. How lucky we are to have him.

My worry with what Rooney has said is that he will plan for League 1 if we get more points deductions, which makes sense, but he also said the EFL wont want that as it may discredit the rest of the Championship season - this may put off the EFL issuing us the additional point deductions this season and may wait until next season

It's a priority for him to get behind all the staff, to chat to everyone and to be available to answer everyone's questions. He will engender a spirit of faith, trust, pride, openness and honesty at the club. He believes in the importance of clear and regular communication and has asked the administrators to maintain a daily talk with him about what is happening  so that he can give answers to fans. 

What really came across was his care and concern for all the staff. He really is a star and he will not leave us in the lurch. A genuinely good guy, so much praise for others and so much dignity and self control. My hero.

3 minutes ago, GlastoEls said:

Is the EFL Trevor Birch press conference live on Radio Derby soon?

"The EFL can confirm that today that Steve Gibson has been admitted to hospital with testicular pains and a wrist based RSI. Obviously the EFL wish him a speedy recovery as our most valued chairman *please don't sue us steve*. We are also delighted at kleenex sales in the teesdie area"

43 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

They've taken on that discussion now as they control the club. The situation is as it was before, it needs resolving. Going from Mel's interview on Sunday, we have at least 1 breach of £4m which also protentially affects things in other periods - hence the words about being punished for the same thing multipul times - but I think it's inevitable we get more points deducted this season. The key thing is going to be digesting everything that's coming in this season so next season we at least start on 0 without deductions hanging over us.

They obviously can't say anything other than what they saaid in the presser at the current moment, but my bet would be on us getting the -9.

If it is true that the EFL knew we had changed the way we did the amortisation change and accepted it which was legal then all the common sense would suggest any point deductions related to that should be a suspended point deduction to not do it again? And in all probability that’s all it should ever had been. There is an opportunity for the EFL to call it a day.

11 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

My worry with what Rooney has said is that he will plan for League 1 if we get more points deductions, which makes sense, but he also said the EFL wont want that as it may discredit the rest of the Championship season - this may put off the EFL issuing us the additional point deductions this season and may wait until next season

He is absolutely correct - a disaster for the league - but we can concentrate on the cup ?