Derby County Administration (with the slight possibility of Liquidation still there)

therams69

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I didn’t listen but I have read the comments here my two questions are

Who owns Pride Park stadium?

who owns Moor Farm trading academy? 

could someone tell me please? 

Re: PP they said 'landlord' - MM?

Re: Moor Farm they said 'leased' - but from whom?

1 minute ago, TheSlate said:

Re: PP they said 'landlord' - MM?

Re: Moor Farm they said 'leased' - but from whom?

That covers it nicely then - we don’t know do we 

let’s actually hope it’s MM. But he will have to sell them probably to a new owner or we won’t have a new owner 

6 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Let's wait and see who the 4 prospective buyers are before dancing in the streets.

If the list is Peter Gadsby, Mrs Morris, Fawaz, Reanimated Corpse of Robert Maxwell then it's still not great.

I dont think they said there were 4 potential buyers? I think they said they were speaking to 4 people regards additional income for the short term

7 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

How will the new owners not be liable for much of the debt???

That's what was said.

They used the example where if someone is owed £50m but the assets were only £10m then they have to accept a smaller amount

Think they used Bolton as an example

They said even though HMRC have preferential status they are still likely to have to accept what is on offer based on the above

(think that was what was said anyway)

I listened to all of the press conference. While the administrators emphasised there were no promises, the tone gave more room for optimism than anything we have heard since Friday evening.

They are working to try and have new owners in place before the transfer window in January. In the meantime, they are confident the club can fulfil its fixtures. They see the present squad and management as having a vital role to play in the interim. If they achieve that then as opposed to having to conduct a fire sale of players in January, the club could be in a position to strengthen the squad.

The aim is to transfer the ground, Moor Farm lease and the club as a package to the new owners and Mel Morris has indicated he will relinquish any debts owed to him.

Further points deductions are a reality but the aim is that the club will at the very least compete in Division One next season because anything below that level would make a sale to a credible buyer unviable.

They appealed to supporters to continue to support the club commercially as short term income is vital.

3 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I dont think they said there were 4 potential buyers? I think they said they were speaking to 4 people regards additional income for the short term

My bad, only going from the comments on here and think I may have confused "significant interest" and the additional short term income people.

10 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Yesterday I was thinking anybody buying club will have to shell out £50m just to clear the debts when in reality they might only have to pay of fraction of it.

I mentioned this yesterday, it makes sense as to why anyone who was previously interested would wait. Before there was an unknown regards a point deduction but it looked likely and the whole debt, whereas now there is a point deduction already applied (maybe more to come) so they know we're likely to be in League 1 plus a reduced amount to cover the debts

12 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I didn’t listen but I have read the comments here my two questions are

Who owns Pride Park stadium?

who owns Moor Farm training  academy? 

could someone tell me please? 

I believe -

Mel owns the stadium but his loans from MSD used this as collateral

We lease the land Moor Farm is on from Derby City Council?

9 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

My bad, only going from the comments on here and think I may have confused "significant interest" and the additional short term income people.

They said there’s two very credible interested parties already and emphasised one party has been in for the club previously. Said their job is to also wheedle out the ones who put their name forward with no credibility or funds to support. Ie you’re Alonsos. I think they said some of those already circuling have high net worth - they sounded very upbeat about getting a deal done. 

Edited by Ramos

16 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I believe -

Mel owns the stadium but his loans from MSD used this as collateral

We lease the land Moor Farm is on from Derby City Council?

I thought someone had commented days ago that the Locko Park Estate owned the land upon which Moor Farm was built? 

No idea about lease arrangements or asset ownership, just repeating the above.... any property bods might wise us up further.