Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 minutes ago, SouthernRam said:

Not sure if it deserves it’s own thread as it’s probably clickbait pot-stirring, but Rooney is being linked to the Newcastle job.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/news-reactions-exclusives-exclusive-wayne-rooney-on-shortlist-for-newcastle-united-job-20211018

Why is it always us. Hopefully just clickbait BS which I think it probably is. He has no connection to Newcastle as a club and hasn't really achieved anything in management. 

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

In other news, I am interested in spending a romantic evening with Scarlett Johansen. I'd say that's about as realistic.

More chance of a romantic evening with The Scarlet Pimpernel.... And believe me that is way beyond unlikely. 

7 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

In other news, I am interested in spending a romantic evening with Scarlett Johansen. I'd say that's about as realistic.

In other news, Wayne Rooney is allegedly interested in spending a romantic evening with Scarlett Moffatt I'd say that's about as realistic.