Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 minutes ago, mike93rh said:

Every time I think we've bottomed out and that'll be the last of the ridiculous news stories, 6 new ones come along and blow it all out the water.

I genuinely can't keep up with the mad stuff that's happened in the last few months, let alone the last two years.

Perhaps we need a new poll. 'How low can we go?' or something like that.

RAMPANT-era levels of embarrassment now. I thought 07/08 was our lowest point, but i think the last 2 years have finally topped it. I don't know how we're going to crawl out of this mess, but I'd give anything now for a couple of Clough esque boring seasons of just mid table and flying under the radar.

Just now, nottingram said:

As soon as it emerged an unnamed Championship midfielder was injured by an unnamed Championship manager did anyone have any doubt whatsoever that it would involve us?

ducking sick of it

To be fair I think it was @cosmicthat called it this morning.

2 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

How many managers actually take part in training games? Shouldn’t Wayne be stood on the touch line with Liam and the clipboard. I bet Rafa isn’t running around in his suit at Everton, putting the boot in, or OGS going through Maguire at the back post.

To be fair, I'm sure most managers have a lot more players available to them then we've had.
I know Mick McCarthy does, or at least used to do so, though. I know, because he ended up breaking Colin Healy's leg in a training match while he was at Sunderland.

3 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

How many managers actually take part in training games? Shouldn’t Wayne be stood on the touch line with Liam and the clipboard. I bet Rafa isn’t running around in his suit at Everton, putting the boot in, or OGS going through Maguire at the back post.

I’d pay to see Steve Evans play football