Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

"The incident occurred at Pennyhill Park, the luxury hotel and spa in Surrey where Derby recently stayed for a pre-season training camp, with Rooney taking part to make up the numbers due to the club's lack of players.

It is understood that Rooney's challenge with Knight was a "50-50" and an accident, but it is the 20-year-old academy product who is now facing an extended period out of action."

Oh god.

the gypsy curse has finally come to full fruition!

6 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

God, you were all right, he really is a genius! Where’s that Pep Guardiola gif?!?!

Maybe it's a plan to get all of the bad news stories out of the way before the season starts.

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

"The incident occurred at Pennyhill Park, the luxury hotel and spa in Surrey where Derby recently stayed for a pre-season training camp, with Rooney taking part to make up the numbers due to the club's lack of players.

It is understood that Rooney's challenge with Knight was a "50-50" and an accident, but it is the 20-year-old academy product who is now facing an extended period out of action."

Basically a non-story? Injury in training. Happens everyday and states the word “accident” plus Rooney was taking part due to lack of players.

It seems the press will report anything that brings negativity to the club

I hope no one farts in tomorrow’s training session ?

Whether he's right or wrong unfortunately these are the type of story's that will always come with a big name, if they weren't as high profile as Wayne it wouldn't even be a story and wouldn't make the papers, another reason we need a proper manager and not just a famous name.. to keep our club away from the spotlight for a bit 

2 minutes ago, Eaststander7 said:

Basically a non-story? Injury in training. Happens everyday and states the word “accident” plus Rooney was taking part due to lack of players.

It seems the press will report anything that brings negativity to the club

I hope no one farts in tomorrow’s training session ?

Haha I’m sorry but you can’t pull wool over the eyes of this one!! 

An injury in training is fine if it is between team mates! But a manger going in on a 50/50 is inexcusable for me! 

To me this shows how amateur the coaching set up is at the club! Jake Buxton, Liam Rosenior, Shay Given, and Wayne Rooney…… definitely the wrong people to have when facing an almost vertical challenge this season!

I love the club in every way! Love the history, love the significance to the County, and love the current group of players! But I’m sorry, the backroom staff both on and off the pitch aren’t fit to wear the Ram badge!